- Cut the 12×12 piece of cardstock in half, and score down the middle of one of the pieces to create a 6×6 card.
- With Palette Noir ink stamp the leaf stem around the card.
- Cut a piece of the white cardstock to 4×4 and stamp the 3-step heart in the Bashful Blue, Red Magic and Palette Noir ink.
- Fill in some of the gaps with the small flower image using Certainly Celery ink. Ticket Punch all four corners.
- Matt the white piece on to 4.5×4.5 piece of black cardstock and Ticket Punch the Corners.
- Then position it slightly towards the upper lefthand side of the card (but not too high).
- With the Wizard machine, and using the middle die, cut out a tag, and edge with the Red Magic dewdrop.
- Stamp “Thanks so much” in Certainly Celery on this. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct placement.
- Cut a small piece of the green gingham ribbon, and mount underneath where the flower will go.
- Punch a hole in the tag, and mount the flower (secured with the large brad.
- Add Leaf Green Pearlidoodles to the centres of the stamped flowers, and then drop it on the floor to squash them!
Filed under Card, Palette Ink, Pearlidoodles, Prima, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Tag, UK STampers weekly challenge
just a quick piccie of my haul from Thursday…………..mmmmmmmmmmm, lovely, lovely, stamps.
so it was a mad rush downstairs to open the door.
It was a particularly lovely post this morning though, he came bearing a BBC envelope, which inside had a permission slip for our Toodles to appear on TV.
Just filled it in, and we are off to the post office to send it back, as the transmission deadlien is next week.
Lyd is so unbelievably excited, and can’t wait to watch it.
I’ve just managed to finally do one of the UK STamper weekly challenges set by Effemera each Sunday.
This week’s theme was a congratualations or thank you card in red, white and blue.
- Mixed Bouquet Set (SU)
- Circle of Friendship Set (SU)
- Bashful Blue Classic Ink (SU)
- Brocade Blue Classic Ink (SU)
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (SU)
- 1 1.4″ circle punch (SU)
- Red Magic Versamagic Dewdrop
- White notecard (SU) – all SU bits from Stampingcaz.
- Narrow red ribbon
- Stamp the dotty flower stamp using the Red Magic Dewdrip three times across the bottom of the card.
- Stamp the leaf image in Brocade Blue twice.
- Next using Bashful Blue stamp the circle several times (try to use an un-even number).
- Using Chocolate Chip stamp the “Congratualations” from Circle of Friendship set, and punch out with circle punch. With 3-d foam, place it bottom righthand side.
- Tie small piece of red ribbon around the spine.
I managed to hop over to see Caz and her adorable boys yesterday afternoon, and as usual had a smashing time, and came away with some lovely stamped bits and pieces. Also a very large box of SU bits, two month’s worth of SU Club and some extra sets.
I have to say that Guy seemed a little shocked as I started to cut them out at the sheer number, and didn’t seem very convinced by the 2 month’s worth argument I put forward!
We have had the most fantastic time, and have been completely blessed with the weather – shame the same can’t be siad now we are back it’s truly terrible here in darkest Kent.
There are lots of piccies to upload, and I am seriously in the mood for some crafting. First I need to pop over to see Caz, and pick up my lovely goodies that are waiting for me. I then need to do the UK STampers weekly sunday challenge, which is to do a red, white and blue congratulations or thank you card.
In the days of my youth (a very, very long time ago now) the usual brush off for a boy was that you were washing your hair ……….. these days though it’s more inventive than that – sandpapering your legs!
I clearly must be behind the times, as I’ve only just discovered these wonderful mitts (as Guy’s been pointing out they are essentially wet and dry paper), but it sure beats all that shaving and waxing. Just 4 clockwise and 4 anti-clockwise and voila.
I got my pack from M&S, but couldn’t find a picture of them on their website, but these ones are a whole penny cheaper at 99p than the M&S ones apparently.
so I’m just sitting in the little Sitting Room as home looking onto the garden, watching the rabbits frolic around on the grass.
The saying about idle hands is true too – as I’ve jbeen sitting here contemplating the new Rock-a-Blocks, and wondering if they work. So to pass the time a bit more I’ve just ordered a set.
Mmmm, they go against everything I’ve ever learnt/been taught about stamping, i.e. not rolling your stamp…… so I have to admit to being not a little curious about them.
The house is quiet, quiet, quiet – Guy and Toodles are having no such trouble sleeping. It’s a bit early to start getting showered, so I’m just going to do a bit more blurfing to pass the time. We’ll be off to Harwich a bit later this morning, and then joining the cruise ship and sailing to Norway – first stop Flam.
no posting from me recently……….. sorry about that, but I’ve been so busy at work (and also for our holiday – a cruise needs vast quantities of clothing!). I will be taking some light crafting to be getting on with, but at the moment not sure about internet access on the High Seas.