- Rock’n’Roll Tilda (Magnolia)
- Nalie Teddy for envie (Magnolia)
- Stich Stamp
- Vintage Alphabet
- White cardstock (Prism)
- Green cardstock (Bazzill)
- Brown cardstock (Scrapbook Sally)
- Pink Glitter paper pack 6×6 (Craftwork Cards)
- Art Print Brown Permanent Ink (Memories)
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
- Pixie Dust Versamagic Dewdrop
- Orange Check Ribbon
- Cream Check Ribbon
- Corner Punch & Corner Rounder
- Scor-it Board
- Cricut Trimmer (Provocraft)
- Crazy Daisy “Jasmine” & “Alyssa” (Prima)
- Butter Popcorn Zoomz
- COPIC Markers & Sugarloaf Markers
but am just catching up on a bit of paperwork.
Lydia and I have just popped into Tonbridge to grab a few bits, and I managed to find a great CD case to store the ever growing family of Magnolia stamps. Got a few more coming from a UK shop, and have (hopefully) ordered the Stamp Club Magnolia release for November/December.
Just had a quick go at decorating it, ‘cos I don’t do black rubber under any circumstances.
I can’t be sure for certain, because my Swedish is poor (well to be honest non-existent), and fingers crossed that it all worked so well…..I joined the Magnolia Stamp Club for November/December……………..no, no, don’t blame me………blame Caz as she got me started on these stamps – love ’em, need ’em…every last lovely little bit of rubber.
I’ve found their inspiration blog now, and will put a link in the side bar on Sunday at some point….oh yummy, yummy.
Off to Ally Pally tomorrow with Kerrin. Hopefully, I will see Petra there and some other UK STampers that track me down. It will be great to catch up.
thank you Roo, so glad I’m not alone…….most people have never heard of him.
I find him the funniest bloke around, and am VERY jealous that you get to see him quite a bit. Off to have a look at the page – there again, I easily amit that I have OCD issues too, so may be that is why…or is it because he’s hot (shame on me old enough to be his Mother too).
Maybe you can tip me the wink about which comedy club, and we can meet up and enjoy him together.
For anyone who still doesn’t know who I’m on about, check out Roo’s page here.
I did a draft of the first one earlier in the day, and have just published it, but it’s below this morning’s published post for some reasons. Anyhoo….
Supplies for this one are:
- Orange Bazzill cardstock
- White Prism cardstock
- Scrap of Red Bazzill cardstock
- Raining Cats & Dogs 6×6 pad (English Paper Co) for the cat/dog image and the striped paper
- Girl with Umbrella (Magnolia)
- Corner Rounder
- COPICs (E31Brick Beige; E00 Skin White; B21 Baby Blue; C1 Cool Gray)
- Scor-it Board
to take photos. Both of them are using the lovely Magnolia stamp that Stampingcaz kindly sent me. Unfortunately, she is having to wait for the one from me, as it’s not in stock yet.
Oh how did love colouring in the stamp, it’s bigger than a Bella, so a bit more of a meaty project.
I promised some of the girls on UK STampers that I would do a quick colouring tutorial (such as my colouring is) just to show how ease the whole process is with COPICS. Obviously, I can’t yet achieve the same look as some of the lovely USA gals, but I’m trying.
The other thing that I’m loving at the mo is the English Paper “Raining Cats & Dogs”, it’s oh so sweet.
- Orange Bazzill cardstock
- Dotty Paper from “Raining Cats & Dogs” 6×6 pack (English Paper Company)
- Brown dotty paper (Sweetwater)
- Blue cardstock (PM River Deep 8×8 collection)
- Magnolia Girl in Rain
- Memories Art Print Brown Permanent dye ink
- Azure Seas Whispers Dye Ink
- Orange Prima Daisy
- Butter Popcorn Zoomz (for centre of Prima)
- Striped ribbon (Scrap Goods kit)
- COPICS (Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YR24 Pale Sepia; E00 Skin White; R20 Blush; Y21 Buttercup Yellow; BV04 Blue Berry; C1 Cool Gray)
- Gold Sakura Gelly Roll
- Star Corner punch (to make ticket corner)
- Corner rounder punch
- A5 Purple Cow Cutter (with flutted blade fitted)
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Scor-it Board
- Cut the 12×12 Orange cardstock in half, and score with the Scor-it board to make a 6×6 card.
- Stamp out the Magnolia image and colour with the COPICS. Trim around the image with the Purple Cow cutter and the flutted blade.
- Matt this image onto blue cardstock, and put aside until later.
- Take the dotted paper from the Raining Cats & Dogs pack, and trim to 5×5, then using the star corner punch make ticket corners. Run the Azure Seas ink around then edges, and matt onto dark brown spotted Sweetwater paper and add to the front of the card.
- Add the matted magnolia image slightly off centre.
- Tie the stripped ribbon around the left hand side (not quite into the spine).
- Add a Prima Daisy to the bottom left of the stamped image, with a Butterpopcorn Zoomz in the centre.
- Pink Bazzill
- Blue cardsock (PM River Deep collection)
- Dark Pink Bazzill
- Green Paper from “Ladies at Leisure” by English Paper Co
- 4 heart brads
- Parisbella (Stamping Bella)
- Happy Birthday (Stamping Bella)
- Blue Marvy Metallic Marker
- Memories Art Print Brown Permanent Dye Ink
- Small corner punch (for scallops)
- MM Mono Ribbon collection in Pink
- Bella was coloured in with COPICS (E21 Brick Beige; E00 Skin White; B21 Baby Blue; C1 Cool Gray; RV34 Dark Pink; Y21 Buttercup Yellow; R20 Blush & YR14 Caramel) plus I used Blue Sakura Gelly Roll
this time a special order from the Parental Control element here for my cousin in the States.
Not sure I like the quirky edge to the image….it was a scallop thing that went a bit astray. The lovely green paper is from the “Ladies at Leisure” 6×6 pack by English Paper Company. I really don’t understand why this company is not way more popular than it is. The quality is great, and they are fabbie value for money.
Big thank you to Stamping Caz for my lovely Magnolia stamp – my first ever – thank you hun, she is lovely. I sat and coloured it last night, and will do something with it when I get home.
I’m eagerly anticipating the arrival of the ones I ordered direct from the Magnolia site, and also the arrival of the one I got for Caz (which is currently on pre-order).
who is 25 today I think……and most definitely the funniest (and best looking I might add) comic around at the moment.
My tickets arrived the other day for his gig down in Brighton on 7th October, so looking forward to that. Hope he’s as funny as anticipated as I’ve persuaded a friend to come….and as she had never even heard of him, she’s quite under-excited about the whole experience.
One of the girls at work asked me to make a card (well quite a few actually), but this one is a rush job for Wednesday for a little girl who is going to be 5 I think (need to check that).
Pretty much like most of the cards I make really, but briefly here we go:-
- Cut piece of 12×12 white cardstock in half, and with scor-it board make into a 6×6 cardblank.
- Take a piece of the Fairy Fun yellow flower paper, and cut to around 5×5 using the Purple Cow cutter and the flutted blad. Matt onto dark pink cardstock, and punch all corners with the star corner punch. Add to the white card.
- On white cardstock stamp the Tinkerbelle image with Art Print Brown ink, and heat set. Colour in with COPIC Markers and Sakura Gel and Mettalic pens. Trim the edges of this image with the Purple Cow and flutted blade. Matt on yellow sparkle paper and then dark pink cardstock. Run the Pixie Dust Dewdrop around the edge, and then add to centre of card.
- Stamp “happy birthday” at an angle in Perfect Pulmaria Dewdrop.
- Add pink Prima Daisy to bottom left of image, and add a Zoomz in the centre.
- Tie a piece of pink satin ribbon around the top of the spine and, then tie two extra small pieces of the same ribbon.
- Inside, and on the envie stamp “Wishing you a birthday that is just your style”.
I will probably add a number to this card, but I can’t remember if it was 3 or five. I may well get fancy and cut a larger number out of shink with Dave the Cricut and shrink it down, and then tie onto the pink ribbon…I will wait and see for that bit tomorrow.
I’ve been mega, mega busy at work, with no sign of it letting up, but at least the day goes by quickly.
Whilst working on this card, I’ve been listening to Russell Howard and the oh, so funny Jon Richardson…..he’s just the funniest thing ever, and just a little bit foxy.