sorry, it’s had to be photographed flat, as the Pearlidoodles are still drying.
It’s the first time that I’ve had a chance to take part in Isa’s Ismaki Challenges.
Filed under At the Galaxy, Celeste The Fairy (RPP-001), Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Heat Embossing, Ismaki Challenges, Nestabilities, Palette Ink, Prism, Ribbon, Sakura, Scor it, SG-me, Stampin' Up (SU), Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
- Cut the 12×12 piece of cardstock in half, and score down the middle of one of the pieces to create a 6×6 card.
- With Palette Noir ink stamp the leaf stem around the card.
- Cut a piece of the white cardstock to 4×4 and stamp the 3-step heart in the Bashful Blue, Red Magic and Palette Noir ink.
- Fill in some of the gaps with the small flower image using Certainly Celery ink. Ticket Punch all four corners.
- Matt the white piece on to 4.5×4.5 piece of black cardstock and Ticket Punch the Corners.
- Then position it slightly towards the upper lefthand side of the card (but not too high).
- With the Wizard machine, and using the middle die, cut out a tag, and edge with the Red Magic dewdrop.
- Stamp “Thanks so much” in Certainly Celery on this. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct placement.
- Cut a small piece of the green gingham ribbon, and mount underneath where the flower will go.
- Punch a hole in the tag, and mount the flower (secured with the large brad.
- Add Leaf Green Pearlidoodles to the centres of the stamped flowers, and then drop it on the floor to squash them!
Filed under Card, Palette Ink, Pearlidoodles, Prima, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Tag, UK STampers weekly challenge
- Pattern Paper – English Paper Company
- Green Cardstock – Prism
- PM Buff, Cream and Brown cardstock
- Stamps: Fish and Basket (on the inside of the card) – Creative Expressions & Hand Stamped By (SU)
- COPIC Markers
- Chiaro Flo Clear Embossing Powder – SG-me!
- Palette Noir Ink
- Versamark & Lime Green Fluid Chalk Ink
- Green Stitched Ribbon – AMM
- Scor-it Board
- Cricut with Base Camp Cartridge
- Loopy Bard – Karen Foster
Used the Base Camp cartridge to cut the 80 and the postal stamp rectange and shadow background.
Stamped out the fish, roughly coloured in with COPICs, covered with Versamark and then several layers of Chiaro Flo (I know that it’s our own product, but it really is the most amazingly clear EP!).
Well, well, well …………. Peep Show won best Situation Comedy at the BAFTA’s last night, it was worth sitting through the whole thing just to see that. Such a shame the lovely David Mitchell didn’t win best Comedy Actor (he was robbed). I’m not a fan of Gavin & Stacy and don’t see the appeal of the fat chap, James somethingorother, who did win.
To celebrate I ordered the Series 1 of Peep Show for Rob (ohhh, I admit it me too) – who is now a massive convert to the series and a huge fan of the wonderful creation of Mark Corrigan.
Filed under Base Camp, Card, COPIC, Cricut, English Paper Co, Fluid Chalk Ink, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Papermania, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
Just a quick card using an image I coloured ages ago.
I’m loving the SU spiral punch, it’s great for defining an edge of something.
Make 6×6 cardblank using Scor-it board.
Cut pattern paper to 5.5 x 5.5. Punch ticket corners and run round the edge with the Perfect Pulmaria Versamagic.
Place a piece of the word vellum down the left hand side, and mount onto the card.
Cut a piece of Papaya Puree Medium cardstock to about 4.5 x 4.5. Stamp with the Stampington cube in both Perfect Pulmaria and Pearlescent Purple – I used the starfish and mesh images. Run round the edge with the Perfect Pulmaria ink, and place on the card at a jaunty angle.
Cut a piece of the Sage Green Medium cardstock to about 4.5 x 4.5, and tie round a piece of cream ribbon. Mount to the card at an opposite jaunty angle to the Papaya.
With the A5 Purple Cow cutter and the fluted blade, cut a piece of white cardstock to about 3.5 x 3.5 and stamp the mermaid image with Palette Noir. Heat set and colour in with the COPICs (I only have a limited range, and there is a list of the colours somewhere on the blog). Add the giveaway photocorner to the top righthand side and mount on the green matt.
Line the inside of the card – I stamped the starfish image on mine. I also tend to stamp the envelope with a co-ordinating image.
Filed under Brilliance Dewdrop, COPIC, Magnolia, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Prism, Purple Cow, Scor it, Stamping, Stampington, Versamagic, Versamagic Dewdrop
- Cut piece of Lime Green cardstock in half to measure 12 x 6, and score using Scor-it Board (making a 6×6 square cardblank).
- Cut out the square of AMM pattern paper with the ribbon embellishment printed on it, and cut to approx 5.5×5.5. Punch each corner with the star punch and stamp all over with the Merry & Bright stamp using Gingerbread Dew Drop. Run the same ink around the edges, and then mount on the cardblank.
- Using Memories Black, stamp the Trio of Angels onto white cardstock, and colour in with the COPIC’s and Sakura pens.
- Trim with the Purple Cow A5 cutter (with flutted blade fitted).
- Matt this image onto dark green cardstock and mount on the card.