sorry, it’s had to be photographed flat, as the Pearlidoodles are still drying.
It’s the first time that I’ve had a chance to take part in Isa’s Ismaki Challenges.
Filed under At the Galaxy, Celeste The Fairy (RPP-001), Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Heat Embossing, Ismaki Challenges, Nestabilities, Palette Ink, Prism, Ribbon, Sakura, Scor it, SG-me, Stampin' Up (SU), Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
- Cut the 12×12 piece of cardstock in half, and score down the middle of one of the pieces to create a 6×6 card.
- With Palette Noir ink stamp the leaf stem around the card.
- Cut a piece of the white cardstock to 4×4 and stamp the 3-step heart in the Bashful Blue, Red Magic and Palette Noir ink.
- Fill in some of the gaps with the small flower image using Certainly Celery ink. Ticket Punch all four corners.
- Matt the white piece on to 4.5×4.5 piece of black cardstock and Ticket Punch the Corners.
- Then position it slightly towards the upper lefthand side of the card (but not too high).
- With the Wizard machine, and using the middle die, cut out a tag, and edge with the Red Magic dewdrop.
- Stamp “Thanks so much” in Certainly Celery on this. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct placement.
- Cut a small piece of the green gingham ribbon, and mount underneath where the flower will go.
- Punch a hole in the tag, and mount the flower (secured with the large brad.
- Add Leaf Green Pearlidoodles to the centres of the stamped flowers, and then drop it on the floor to squash them!
Filed under Card, Palette Ink, Pearlidoodles, Prima, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Tag, UK STampers weekly challenge
- Pattern Paper – English Paper Company
- Green Cardstock – Prism
- PM Buff, Cream and Brown cardstock
- Stamps: Fish and Basket (on the inside of the card) – Creative Expressions & Hand Stamped By (SU)
- COPIC Markers
- Chiaro Flo Clear Embossing Powder – SG-me!
- Palette Noir Ink
- Versamark & Lime Green Fluid Chalk Ink
- Green Stitched Ribbon – AMM
- Scor-it Board
- Cricut with Base Camp Cartridge
- Loopy Bard – Karen Foster
Used the Base Camp cartridge to cut the 80 and the postal stamp rectange and shadow background.
Stamped out the fish, roughly coloured in with COPICs, covered with Versamark and then several layers of Chiaro Flo (I know that it’s our own product, but it really is the most amazingly clear EP!).
Well, well, well …………. Peep Show won best Situation Comedy at the BAFTA’s last night, it was worth sitting through the whole thing just to see that. Such a shame the lovely David Mitchell didn’t win best Comedy Actor (he was robbed). I’m not a fan of Gavin & Stacy and don’t see the appeal of the fat chap, James somethingorother, who did win.
To celebrate I ordered the Series 1 of Peep Show for Rob (ohhh, I admit it me too) – who is now a massive convert to the series and a huge fan of the wonderful creation of Mark Corrigan.
Filed under Base Camp, Card, COPIC, Cricut, English Paper Co, Fluid Chalk Ink, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Papermania, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
Just a quick card using an image I coloured ages ago.
I’m loving the SU spiral punch, it’s great for defining an edge of something.
Make 6×6 cardblank using Scor-it board.
Cut pattern paper to 5.5 x 5.5. Punch ticket corners and run round the edge with the Perfect Pulmaria Versamagic.
Place a piece of the word vellum down the left hand side, and mount onto the card.
Cut a piece of Papaya Puree Medium cardstock to about 4.5 x 4.5. Stamp with the Stampington cube in both Perfect Pulmaria and Pearlescent Purple – I used the starfish and mesh images. Run round the edge with the Perfect Pulmaria ink, and place on the card at a jaunty angle.
Cut a piece of the Sage Green Medium cardstock to about 4.5 x 4.5, and tie round a piece of cream ribbon. Mount to the card at an opposite jaunty angle to the Papaya.
With the A5 Purple Cow cutter and the fluted blade, cut a piece of white cardstock to about 3.5 x 3.5 and stamp the mermaid image with Palette Noir. Heat set and colour in with the COPICs (I only have a limited range, and there is a list of the colours somewhere on the blog). Add the giveaway photocorner to the top righthand side and mount on the green matt.
Line the inside of the card – I stamped the starfish image on mine. I also tend to stamp the envelope with a co-ordinating image.
Filed under Brilliance Dewdrop, COPIC, Magnolia, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Prism, Purple Cow, Scor it, Stamping, Stampington, Versamagic, Versamagic Dewdrop
- Cut piece of Lime Green cardstock in half to measure 12 x 6, and score using Scor-it Board (making a 6×6 square cardblank).
- Cut out the square of AMM pattern paper with the ribbon embellishment printed on it, and cut to approx 5.5×5.5. Punch each corner with the star punch and stamp all over with the Merry & Bright stamp using Gingerbread Dew Drop. Run the same ink around the edges, and then mount on the cardblank.
- Using Memories Black, stamp the Trio of Angels onto white cardstock, and colour in with the COPIC’s and Sakura pens.
- Trim with the Purple Cow A5 cutter (with flutted blade fitted).
- Matt this image onto dark green cardstock and mount on the card.
- Orange Bazzill cardstock
- Dotty Paper from “Raining Cats & Dogs” 6×6 pack (English Paper Company)
- Brown dotty paper (Sweetwater)
- Blue cardstock (PM River Deep 8×8 collection)
- Magnolia Girl in Rain
- Memories Art Print Brown Permanent dye ink
- Azure Seas Whispers Dye Ink
- Orange Prima Daisy
- Butter Popcorn Zoomz (for centre of Prima)
- Striped ribbon (Scrap Goods kit)
- COPICS (Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YR24 Pale Sepia; E00 Skin White; R20 Blush; Y21 Buttercup Yellow; BV04 Blue Berry; C1 Cool Gray)
- Gold Sakura Gelly Roll
- Star Corner punch (to make ticket corner)
- Corner rounder punch
- A5 Purple Cow Cutter (with flutted blade fitted)
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Scor-it Board
- Cut the 12×12 Orange cardstock in half, and score with the Scor-it board to make a 6×6 card.
- Stamp out the Magnolia image and colour with the COPICS. Trim around the image with the Purple Cow cutter and the flutted blade.
- Matt this image onto blue cardstock, and put aside until later.
- Take the dotted paper from the Raining Cats & Dogs pack, and trim to 5×5, then using the star corner punch make ticket corners. Run the Azure Seas ink around then edges, and matt onto dark brown spotted Sweetwater paper and add to the front of the card.
- Add the matted magnolia image slightly off centre.
- Tie the stripped ribbon around the left hand side (not quite into the spine).
- Add a Prima Daisy to the bottom left of the stamped image, with a Butterpopcorn Zoomz in the centre.
- Intense Pink Prims Cardstock
- BG “Mellow” 6×6 cardstock for the brown and green layers
- Piece of green/pink watercolour paper (Paper Adventures)
- Penny Black Stickeroos Flower Field sheet (this is the third card in a row using it)
- Clear Micobeads
- Crazy Daisy “Jasmine” Prima
- Glossy Accents
- Star Corner Punch
- Corner Rounder
- Candyfloss Zoomz
- Chiaro Zoomz
- Gingerbread Versamagic
- Piece of green fibre from a Basic Grey pack (one of the original ones)
- Making Memories Knive (I use this all the time and always forget to mention it) **just had a slight hissy fit about mine**
- Clearview Metal edged ruler
- Scor-it Board
- Cricut Paper Trimmer (Provocraft) – always forget to mention that too
- Take a piece of the 12 x 12 Intense Pink cardstock, and cut in half. Using Scor-it make it into a 6×6 card blank. Round the two lefthand corners. Take the small border from the Stickeroos set, cut in half and add the two piece about halfway down the card on each side (that way you can’t see a join).
- Cut a piece of the watercolour pattern paper and cut to around 5×5. Use the star punch to make the ticket corners (see previous posts about this). Run the Gingerbread Versamagic around the edges.
- Add a Candyfloss Zoomz to all of the corners, except the bottom righthand one.
- Take a piece of the BG Brown paper and cut to approx. 41/4 x 41/4, and use the star punch to make the ticket corners.
- Take the flower image from the Stickeroos sheet, and add Glossy Accents to some of the flowers and sprinkle on microbeads. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry matt onto the Green BG pattern paper and trim using knife and clear ruler to 1/4 edge. Use the Star punch on the corners, but leave intact this time. Run the Gingerbread Versamagic around the edges.
- Add a Green Crazy Daisy from the “Jasmine” bottle, and place a Chiaro Zoomz in the centre.
- Tie the piece of green fibre around the spine.
Thank you by the way for all your lovely comments. They are so appreciated. BTW Lauren, email me your addy (address in the side bar), and I will send you a card.
** I’ve just got really irritated with my eldest – he’s 19 if I let him live – he’s always taking my stuff and doing inappropriate things with it. My beloved MM knife has gone missing and he’s probably whittling bloom bits of wood with it again ** Am I the only one who experiences a red mist when kids touch my precious stuff?
BTW, I’ve still got four more stickers to use from the Stickeroos sheet – they are such bloomin’ marvellous value for mone – and lush into the bargin.
- Take a piece of the dark brown cardstrock from the Neutral pack, and cut in half, the score in half to make a 4 x 4″ card blank.
- Stamp the Floral Heart over the card blank using Barn Brown.
- Take a scrap of white cardstock and trim with the flutted blade.
- Stamp the baby in the pram image from the stamp sheet in Memories black, and colour in with the COPIC’s.
- Matt this on to a latte piece of cardstock from the Neutrals pack.
- Run the Blue Metallic Marker around the outside of the matt.
- Cut a piece of the stripe paper the same size as the latte, and run the Blue Metallic Marker around the outside for definition.
- Place on the cardblank at an angle, and place the image over the top square on.
- Layer orange, blue and yellow Primas together, and place a blue brad in the centre. Add this to the corner of the main image matt.
- Tie a piece of the beige fibre around the spine.
Filed under Aud's Stamps, Basic Grey, Card, COPIC, Markers and Colouring, Memories Ink, Papermania, Prima, Purple Cow, Scor it, Stamping, Whispers Dye Ink