This is the first time I’ve got to play with the new Rose Tapestry Sheet (BIU-017), and I am having heaps of fun with it.
I used a portion of the Rose Tapestry 6×6 main stamp as well as “Deepest Sympathy” and the “Rose Leaves” quotation on the inside.
I deliberately ran a bit of extra Versamark around some of the edge of the “Deepest Sympathy” stamp so that it picked up some of the Galactic Gold EP and gave it a slightly distressed look.
V12 ~ Pale Lilac
G21 ~ Lime Green
RV34 ~ Dark Pink
Y00 ~ Barium Yellow
YG95 – Pale Olive
Rich Cocoa Moment0 Ink
Bamboo Moment Ink
Sakura Quickie Pen
Crystal Glitter (SU)
Prism Cardstock: Sage Medium, Epic Laid Black, Blush Red Dark
Doodlebug Stripe Pattern Paper
Sizzix Swirl Die
White Peals coloured with Copic Marker
EK Success Circle Punch
Scallop Circle Punch (SU)
Galactic Gold Embossing Powder by SG-me!
Nestie: Labels Four
Filed under Card, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Galaxy Gold EP, Momento, Nestabilities, Prism, Rose Tapestry (BIU-017) Sheet, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Toodles & Binks
mmmm, now this picture (taken by the Rubbah Elf I hasten to add) just does not do justice to how shiney the embossed circles are, or how beautifully irridescent the fish are in real life….. it’s all really 3-d, but again it most definitely has not come through – this is destined for a Birthday Boy tomorrow, so I am not sure if I can bet a better shot, but will give it a go.
Hippity hopping around is much better, but I am still in loads of pain – this bit of crafting has made me feel way better though.
EDITED TO ADD: Nope try as I might I can’t capture just how this shines in reality – soz about that.
E11 ~ Barely Beige
E27 ~ Africano
E31 ~ Brick Beige
E41 ~ Pearl White
E57 ~ Light Walnut
G21 ~ Lime Green
R02 ~ Flesh
YR 14 ~ Caramel
YR24 ~ Pale Sepia
Cutlebug: Standard Circles and Petite Scallop Circles
Cuttlebug: Circles Embossing Folder
Filed under At the Galaxy, Brilliance, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Heat Embossing, Irridescent Medium, Markers and Colouring, Momento Ink, Nestabilities, Prism, Stamping
to cheer myself up – ‘cos I is very poorly, I’ve just dragged myself into a more upright position and swooshed a bit more Moon Glow Saxifrage Olive Copper around.
- Stamp: In My Garden Love Grows (Toodles & Binks 09-01-RRP-009) and Mixed Boquet Set (SU – supplied by Caz)
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU) and Kraft Cardstock (Prism)
- Masque pen
- Kiss pattern paper (7gs)
- Versamark Ink and verious fluid chalk inks
- Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink Dye Inks (SU)
- Chiaro Flo Embossing Powder
- COPICS: Cadmium Orange (YR07), Lavender (V06), Sky (B24) the nearest to the challenge colour B28 I had also Lime Green (G21), Pale Lilac (V12)
- Moonglow Starburst Stain – Saxifrage Olive Copper
- Sakura Pens
- Lilac and pale lemon organza ribbon
- Green Button (BG Obscure pack)
- Crystal Pearles Perles (which I coloured with the B24)
- Silicone glue
- Scor-pal & trusty MM trimmer
- Nestie: odd shape labels (sorry not sure what it’s really called) and edge border nestie
- Cuttlebug Machine
- embossed the tree In my Garden Love Grows using Versamark and Chiaro Flo EP, used masque pen on hearts, washed over with the Starburt Stains, dried with heat gun, and ironed off EP.
- rubbed off masque pen and coloured with the Cadmium Yellow and Lavender to darken in places.
- coloured the pearls with the Sky
- stamped images from Mixed Bouqet set and coloured with Pale Lilac and Lime Green, added Sakura in places
Filed under Basic Grey, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Fluid Chalk Ink, Heat Embossing, Love Grows (RRP-009), Markers and Colouring, Prism, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
It’s …………….. another box ……………….. about 7″, so the cardstock would have been 9″ wide by by 12″ long I think and scored at 1″ either side of the centre from memory – should write this stuff down!
It’s amazing just how many markers I use when I colour too, but in truth you could use far less than this and darken as you go.
One more box and a card to do now. No goat has been found, so I will have to think of something else – I’m thinking image transfer from the picture of the blessed creature from the Oxfam site onto a piece of stampboard at the mo.
Filed under COPIC, Glossy Accents, Joel the Reindeer (RRP-002), Markers and Colouring, Mini Pizza Boxes, Nestabilities, Prism, Scor-pal, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Toodles & Binks
I need to use this stamp, but had to come up with some kind of festive twist with it.
Actually, I’ve moved things on again since taking this, and have made a rectangular box to place a goat in (yes, a goat ….. well, a cyber goat anyway from Oxfam) – I thought I’d put a little label that says “care: contents contain nuts” on it too. I am currently in the process of cutting out a massive amount of Limeade Snowflakes and circle middles to go all around the edge. As well as the cyber goat there will be an Adam stamp (mounted on kling) and some liquer choccies.
Filed under Adam...you're so tweet (RRP-007), Doodlebug, Gems, Glossy Accents, Momento Ink, Nestabilities, Pearlidoodles, Prism, Scor-pal, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
sorry, it’s had to be photographed flat, as the Pearlidoodles are still drying.
It’s the first time that I’ve had a chance to take part in Isa’s Ismaki Challenges.
Filed under At the Galaxy, Celeste The Fairy (RPP-001), Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Heat Embossing, Ismaki Challenges, Nestabilities, Palette Ink, Prism, Ribbon, Sakura, Scor it, SG-me, Stampin' Up (SU), Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
- Cut the 12×12 piece of cardstock in half, and score down the middle of one of the pieces to create a 6×6 card.
- With Palette Noir ink stamp the leaf stem around the card.
- Cut a piece of the white cardstock to 4×4 and stamp the 3-step heart in the Bashful Blue, Red Magic and Palette Noir ink.
- Fill in some of the gaps with the small flower image using Certainly Celery ink. Ticket Punch all four corners.
- Matt the white piece on to 4.5×4.5 piece of black cardstock and Ticket Punch the Corners.
- Then position it slightly towards the upper lefthand side of the card (but not too high).
- With the Wizard machine, and using the middle die, cut out a tag, and edge with the Red Magic dewdrop.
- Stamp “Thanks so much” in Certainly Celery on this. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct placement.
- Cut a small piece of the green gingham ribbon, and mount underneath where the flower will go.
- Punch a hole in the tag, and mount the flower (secured with the large brad.
- Add Leaf Green Pearlidoodles to the centres of the stamped flowers, and then drop it on the floor to squash them!
Filed under Card, Palette Ink, Pearlidoodles, Prima, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Tag, UK STampers weekly challenge