I got a request from the Parental Control to do her another card, for another cronie, so this is the result.
The same image from my Non-Seq Sheet 85 as I used last week, but coloured with different COPIC colours to match the bargin lilac cardblanks I got yesterday.
The “Happy Birthday” is from Aud’s Sentiments sheet.
- Stamp: Tilda with Flowers (Magnolia); Butterfly (Aud’s Design)
- Green Bazzill Cardstock
- Razzleberry Dark Prism Cardstock
- Wizard Light Prism Cardstock
- Dream sticker & spotted frame (SEI)
- White lace (Making Memories Unbleached collection)
- COPIC Markers
Really, really quick card just using a Tilda I coloured in earlier in the week with COPIC markers. Stuck the dream sticker on the card, then layered over the spotted frame, which I frist matted on to Wizard Light and and Razzleberry Dark. Three pieces of lace tied down the righthand side of the frame.
Tilda was then cut out and mounted over the left hand side of the frame. The butterflies were stamped in the other three corners, and coloured with COPICS.
this is the card I made with yesterday’s uploaded image. I won’t go into a huge long supplies list, as I don’t know what colour the case cardstock is – just generic kraft’ish, and the matting is Razzleberry Dark Prism and a bottle green cardstock. Pattern Paper by by AMM.
Image, as usual, coloured with COPICs, and a sprinkle of Sakura on the flowers and the hearts on the small stamp image.
I’ve also discovered Karen Foster’s Loopy Brads – had them forever….but never got them out the packet……..they are fabbie things, and great for threading with thread or ribbon, and then hanging images from – a la this card.
Little stamp image is from Aud’s Circle Sentiment Sheet (I need to get some more of them in stock).
Actually, I think that I’ll just add some of the jade self-adhesvie pearls to the other three corners of this.
I’m just about to start working on a project with my Bind it All – had it for ages, and not even used it in anger – so watch this space.
A quick 2-5-7-10 box I did the other day for a work colleage in our Admin Centre, who’d put in a lot of effort to resolve some crusty problems with some of our stuff at work. So I sent up the card (posted earlier) and the box – it was going to be filled with old fashioned sweeties, but the shop was closed, so I had to make do with a bag of mixed bits.
Close up of the box, which is made from WR Memory Keeps papers. The tag was made by cutting out one of the stitched squares from the paper and then stamping the “thanks a bunch” stamp from Aud’s Circles and Sentiments Sheet. The tiny flower in the middle was just coloured in with my Art Quest watercolour Iridescent Wheel mixed with a tiny bit of green Sugarloaf marker.
The flower is from SG-me! spring release flowers (coming soon). Button in the centre of it is from the BG Obscure button pack, which has just arrived at the Galaxy.
Very quiet on the crafting front yesterday, as we had decorating to do, plus loads of personal running organising stuff, and then School fireworks and a takeaway last night.
Just found out Toodles made it into the local paper this week (as well as being on TV – little media star). Her School won Gold and Silver trophies for a sports initiative.
Now for my latest rowing stats:
10th November – AM – 420 reps/25.21 cals/11:44 time/7716 TTR
10th November – PM – 416 reps/25.79 cals/12:02 time/8132 TTR
11th November – AM – 412 reps/25.54 cals/12:33 time/8544 TTR
although I have to say that I am not all happy with this, and it will be a do-over. The frame wasn’t that bad, but I’ve made a complete hash of the rest of it (definitely under par). Probably has something to do with having had a rotten day, and then rushing it.
Still the idea is there now, and I will take off the central frame bit next week. I know that, most certainly the 3 needs to be in chipboard, and the Sophie is should be smaller, as it just swamps the whole thing.
- Rock’n’Roll Tilda (Magnolia)
- Aud’s Flower & Swirls Stamp Sheet
- Dark Red Bazzill
- Light Green Bazzill
- Twinkling H20s’ in Garnet & Golden Jade
- 6×6 pattern paper from Crafwork Cards
- Cerise ribbon
Far too tired to be bothered to type much tonight.
Except to say: new COPICS (RV 17 Deep Magenta, W5 Warm Grey & G09 Veronese Green). The Magenta and Veronese Green are original’s rather than Sketch, but I can always get replacement tips for them.
I have to cover a serious faux pas on my behalf when I ordered my re-fill Sky Blue the other day. I ordered re-fills of the Green and Magenta by mistake instead of Sketch, so had to give them a ring and get pens to go with the refills. Only problem is I was ordering the replacements by memory, and got W5 to instead of W7 – but hey ho.
Rats alive, I’ve just added them to the index sheet, and realised that I also mistakenly got YR16 Apricot re-fill, and didn’t get the marker. Of course, that just means more shopping. Yay.
Another quickie card, with “thanks” cut from Dave the Cricut and the Mini Monograms Cartridge.
Paper is BG Skate Shoppe.
Been looking a motors today, and I have fallen in love with a sporty cheeky chap, who is a top of the range Panda. I’m taking Guy to see it later in the week so what he thinks.
was to make a small card the size on an ATC.
This is my entry. It’s made from a scap piece of Wild Asparagus paper, trimmed to front lefthand side with the Purple Cow flutted blade, and the bit that was cut off I added the other way round as a border, with a Zoomz (Chiaro).
The scallop was sitting on my desk, and I used one of Aud’s Circle Sentiments and coloured with my COPICS. Then I punched holes all around the scallop.
Inside has “Celebrate” stamped from my Hero Arts definition set.
- Take one of the PM pink cardblanks, and edge with the Gingerbread Versamagic ink pad.
- Take a piece of the brown BG “Mellow” paper, and cut to 3 1/4 x 4 3/4″, then use the star punch on the corners. To turn it into a ticker corner style, cut off the stars as per the image.
- Stamp the swirls from the Flower & Swirls sheet at top left and right hand corners in the Gingerbread Versamagic. Run the same ink around the edges of the whole piece before adhering as per the picture.
- Take 4 Rudolph’s Nose Zoomz and place one into each corner.
- Take a piece of the green BG “Mellow” paper, and cut to approx. 2″ x 3 1/2″. Stamp with the Hero Arts stamps using Gingerbread Versamgic ink. Edge around the edges before you adhere it to the righthand side of the brown layer, just overlapping slightly.
- Take the swirl sticker from the Stickeroos sheet, and matt onto some green and then red BG paper from the “Mellow” stack. Place this matted sticker over both the brown and green layers.
- Using the Cricut cut out a circle at 2 1/2″ in the Lilac Rain (Lily Kate) and a 2″ scallop in White Prims cardstock.
- Stamp “Thanks a bunch” circle sentiment from the Circle & Sentiments Aud Sheet. Colour in the small flower in the centre with the Rose Copic, and the Lime Green for the flower centre. After I took the picture I added a tiny self-adhesvie pearl to the centre.
- Stamp “celebrate” from the Hero Arts set in the card, and also on the envie in Gingerbread Versamagic.
Filed under Aud's Stamps, Basic Grey, Caardvarks, Card, COPIC, Hero Arts, Papermania, Penny Black, Prism, Sketch This Card, Stamping, Zoomz