- Cut the 12×12 piece of cardstock in half, and score down the middle of one of the pieces to create a 6×6 card.
- With Palette Noir ink stamp the leaf stem around the card.
- Cut a piece of the white cardstock to 4×4 and stamp the 3-step heart in the Bashful Blue, Red Magic and Palette Noir ink.
- Fill in some of the gaps with the small flower image using Certainly Celery ink. Ticket Punch all four corners.
- Matt the white piece on to 4.5×4.5 piece of black cardstock and Ticket Punch the Corners.
- Then position it slightly towards the upper lefthand side of the card (but not too high).
- With the Wizard machine, and using the middle die, cut out a tag, and edge with the Red Magic dewdrop.
- Stamp “Thanks so much” in Certainly Celery on this. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct placement.
- Cut a small piece of the green gingham ribbon, and mount underneath where the flower will go.
- Punch a hole in the tag, and mount the flower (secured with the large brad.
- Add Leaf Green Pearlidoodles to the centres of the stamped flowers, and then drop it on the floor to squash them!
Filed under Card, Palette Ink, Pearlidoodles, Prima, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Tag, UK STampers weekly challenge
recently I discovered a great new challenge blog, and this is my first ever entry for it.
It had to be as the name suggests, cute, and Challenge 5 was something with wings……had to be a Magnolia of course. An oversized tag to be precise. It’ll probably form part of my Godaughter’s birthday card next month.
I have to admit recently to being a bit petulant about Magnolia’s (every one who’s a regular reader knows I love ’em) and haven’t bought any since November last year.
The only problem with my petulant attitude is that I am the only one that it’s hurting. Especially as I got a look at the new troll ones in real life last week when I went to see Caz………..so I decided that enough is most certainly enough and I have to forgive and forget that they lost Guy’s Christmas order, never apologised when we eventually got to speak to somebody in person, and never offered to fill the order even when we faxed them a copy ……….. that just the way it is, everybody deserves more than once chance, take a deep breath and be a big girl (I got loads of other lovely stuff for Christmas right!) – then I can stop missing out all the new lovely yummy stuff they’ve released.
Now I’ve got that off my chest I feel much better.
Filed under Basic Grey, Challenge, COPIC, Cute Card Thursday, Magnolia, Prism, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Tag, Versamagic Dewdrop, Zoomz
Just a quick tag I made to put on one of the many Xmas presents I need to wrap.
- Sage Dark Prism Cardstock
- Light Blue & Medium Cardstock (Papermania)
- White Prism Cardstock
- Mystic Medium Prism Cardstock
- Frame from SEI Frame sheet
- Red Check Ribbon (SG-me! spring release)
- Stamps: Snowmen (Magenta) Fa La La (Inkadinkado)
- Berry Pie Mix Zoomz
- Palette Noir Ink (Stewart Superior)
- COPICS: YR09 (Chinese Organe); R17 (Lipstick Red); G09 (Verenose Green)
- Corner Rounder
- Stamp out the snowmen image on white cardstock and colour in with the COPICS. Stick one of the frames from the sheet over the smaller snowman’s face. Cut out the frame.
- Matt this on light blue cardstock, then medium and then dark cardstock. Tear the bottom of the medium blue layer.
- Stick Zoomz centred under the image.
- Layer again on medium blue, stamp Fa La La in Palette Noir ink at the bottom of this. Tie red check ribbon in between the Fa La La and layered image.
- Cut a rectangular piece of the green cardstock, and round the corners and add the layered image piece.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie with ribbon.
this is the sign in tag for the Quotations UK STampers 2nd CJ.
Plain black tag, Basic Grey Skate Shoppe pattern paper, Anita’s stick ribbon in Pink, purple and green paper flowers, and purple star brad (left over from my ATC Kit swap). It’s just edged with purple pearlescent brilliance ink on the black, and Mossy Stone Whispers Dye Ink on the pattern paper side.
The little black tag at the top is made from shrink, and was left over from a recent Wednesday Stamper challenge.