This is just a random piccie of Lydia from last year taken in the garden.
Here are the answers to my tag:-
1. How old are you? 45 in December.
2. How many kids do you have if any? 2 – Robert who was 18 in June and Lydia who is 8.
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widowed? Married to Guy for 9 very happy years next week.
4. What is your occupation? I am a Commercial Recovery Maanger for a Building Society by day and Pusher of stash/stamps by night.
5. What are your passions? My family, my company, rubber stamping and scrapbooking oh and blackcurrant sundaes.
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? A bit of both, I dream, and dream and dream, and then go get.
7. Are you happy with the way your life turned out? Oh yes, I believe that every decision you make (right or wrong) compiles you life. No point in moaning about what has been, look forward to what might be.
8. Are you a scrapper, and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? Yes. Until I started the Galaxy I used to scrap/stamp about 4 hours a night, but now I am busy running things so it’s not that much. I am working on a layout at the moment, which is the first one this month. I am a slow scrapper though, because I like to stamp and ink to within an inch of a layouts life, it takes me a bit of time.
9. I have to say a Road Trip across the States with the kids, but in an open top car – and (despite the fact that I DO NOT CAMP) spend a weekend at Yellowstone in a big, big, big American RV.
10. What is your favourite food? Black Currant Sundaes (I am on an enforced diet from them) on the sweet front – god I LOVE those, and on the savoury my Mother’s Cheese Pie.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Porridge – uckkkkkk, makes me heave to even think about it.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Oh there have been many, usually alcohol induced. I think finding out that I’d been dancing on a table half naked drawing whole shed loads of attention to it probably.
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Sorry, I have more than 1, but if I was pushed to name a couple: Giving birth to Rob, the day I got married to Guy and giving birth to Lydia, when I got my first horse.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? Ummmm, my bed has to be neat, neat, neta and perfect. I am so lucky my Mother likes it clean, clean, clean, so I don’t have to do a lot of housework. I like certain things in their place, and it drives me insane if somebody empties the dishwasher and they put the cups in the cupboard with handles all akimbo. Hello people, how long does it take to put the handles in the right direction.
15. What is the worst thing you have ever done? So many it would take three weeks to type them all, but if I had to say one thing, it would be not tell the people I love enough about how I feel about them.
A couple of other very random things: I love purple, I have a cat called Felix, my sister is no longer with us and I miss her every single day, I used to live in Itlay, I am a royalist, I love flowers.
I tag Sid!!!!
Have a good one peeps.