log into your dashboard ……………
click on “NEW POST” as above……………
BETWEEN THE “PERMALINK LINE” WHICH IS JUST UNDER THE BLOG SUBJECT BOX AND THE ICONS FOR EDITING, I.E. BOLD, ITALICS, ETC., YOU WILL SEE “UPLOAD/INSERT” WITH 5 ICONS AFTER IT (RECTNAGLE, RECTANGLE WITH SOME DOTS IN THE BOTTOM, MUSIC SYMBOL, STAR AND LOLLIPOP CIRCLE THING)
CLICK ON THE FIRST ONE IF YOU ARE ADDING AN IMAGE……
I just picked my my Scor-pal matt, they arrived the other day ……. I’ve been looking forward to getting my hands on this since November I think, and I now have one slotted all safe and sound and slotted into my Scor=pal – it won’t stay nice and clean like that for long though.
BTW, Oyster Stamps will be taking Toodles and Binks with them to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Extravaganza Show at Hinkley in Leicestershire tomorrow, so if you are near go and say hello to them.
I will be demonstrating at the Sincerely Yours Show at Biggin Hill in Kent on 1st March ….. and hopefully some of you will be able to come to that. The only tiny detail I will have to address before then is not using my beloved COPIC markers, as nobody at the show sells them – so if SU are going to go (they did last time) I will use SU Markers or watercolours perhaps.
to cheer myself up – ‘cos I is very poorly, I’ve just dragged myself into a more upright position and swooshed a bit more Moon Glow Saxifrage Olive Copper around.
- Stamp: In My Garden Love Grows (Toodles & Binks 09-01-RRP-009) and Mixed Boquet Set (SU – supplied by Caz)
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU) and Kraft Cardstock (Prism)
- Masque pen
- Kiss pattern paper (7gs)
- Versamark Ink and verious fluid chalk inks
- Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink Dye Inks (SU)
- Chiaro Flo Embossing Powder
- COPICS: Cadmium Orange (YR07), Lavender (V06), Sky (B24) the nearest to the challenge colour B28 I had also Lime Green (G21), Pale Lilac (V12)
- Moonglow Starburst Stain – Saxifrage Olive Copper
- Sakura Pens
- Lilac and pale lemon organza ribbon
- Green Button (BG Obscure pack)
- Crystal Pearles Perles (which I coloured with the B24)
- Silicone glue
- Scor-pal & trusty MM trimmer
- Nestie: odd shape labels (sorry not sure what it’s really called) and edge border nestie
- Cuttlebug Machine
- embossed the tree In my Garden Love Grows using Versamark and Chiaro Flo EP, used masque pen on hearts, washed over with the Starburt Stains, dried with heat gun, and ironed off EP.
- rubbed off masque pen and coloured with the Cadmium Yellow and Lavender to darken in places.
- coloured the pearls with the Sky
- stamped images from Mixed Bouqet set and coloured with Pale Lilac and Lime Green, added Sakura in places
Filed under Basic Grey, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Fluid Chalk Ink, Heat Embossing, Love Grows (RRP-009), Markers and Colouring, Prism, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
my ‘lil swoosh flower made from the tutorial. Can’t wait to see what you do.
I’ve been down the cute road quite a good while now, and I have just slightly slipped off the path.
I took delivery of a Masque Pen on Friday, and thought I’d give it a whirl. Actually, if you are not like me (and very impatient) it would work a complete treat …… but, hey ho it was still okay.
I used the Toodles & Binks Love Grows (09-01-RRP-009) stamp, masked the trees, and then washed on Moon Glow’s Startburst Stains Saxifrage Olive Copper. I also sprinkled on salt, which I think may have been my undoing, as I rubbed some of the top texture off the paper getting it off.
then roughtly coloured with pencils – and blended with antiseptic hand gel (it really does work), and inked here and there over the top of the images and edges, also added some lines with a popsicle stick.
I think I may well re-do a version of this using Chiro Flo EP on the trees first, then masque them off ……….. and leave to dry completely, before I move on.
Maybe the inky Kay is fighting to get back, but one thing I do know is that I love this stamp soooooooooo very much.
after breaking my paper trimmer just a few days before Xmas, I emailed Making Memories Customer Services – on Christmas day actually – and have a reply that day – and my replacement paper guide turned up about two weeks ago – I completely forgot to say thank you to them….. now that’s customer service!
Now I know why I love their products so much…..I am now a happy crafting bunny, and can use my trimmer again – truly the best trimmer I have found by far.
I am back on the crafting wagon almost, and have just stamped out my new Love Grows stamp (09-01-RRP-09) to have a first pass at colouring it. I did start to cut out a mask, but then thought better of it, and just cut out the trunk, used this an excuse to do some retail therapy and bought a Masque Pen…. that way I can mask the trunk with the maskit film, and then use the masque pen for the finer heart details when I start to stamp my orchard.
Actually, cutting off the hearts, would make it into a perfect spooky tree for Halloween, just need an owl or little pumpkins to go on it, I will work on that.
There is also due to be a sneak peak over at the Toodles & Binks Blog soon of a new release – this time a whole set not just a stamp and sentiment – one of my friends has just described it as funky design, which pleased me no end, as it was just what I was hoping for – it’s a new designer.
Oh, and there’s still one more chance to win a Love Grows stamp on their blog, so go and have a go.
There is mischief afoot here, I had my Palette ink on my desk, and the rubbah elves seem to have moved it – don’t you just hate it when that happens?