A quick birthday card for my Father-in-Law, well if you factor out waiting for the Pearlidoodles to dry.
Stamps: Guiseppe Forks (09-04-SAH-012) Toodles & Binks at Stamp Galaxy
Inks: Gingerbread & Aegan Blue Dewdrops; Momento Brown
Other: Cuttlebug with Large Circle and Scallop Nesties, Blue and Red Pearlidoodles
B14 ~ Light Blue
E02 ~ Fruit Pink
C1 ~ Cool Grey
RV29 ~ Crimson
E40 ~ Brick White
E31 ~ Brick Beige
YG07 ~ Acid Green
BV00 ~ Mauve Shadow
YG67 ~ Moss
G21 ~ Lime Green
W3 ~ Warm Grey
I need to use this stamp, but had to come up with some kind of festive twist with it.
Actually, I’ve moved things on again since taking this, and have made a rectangular box to place a goat in (yes, a goat ….. well, a cyber goat anyway from Oxfam) – I thought I’d put a little label that says “care: contents contain nuts” on it too. I am currently in the process of cutting out a massive amount of Limeade Snowflakes and circle middles to go all around the edge. As well as the cyber goat there will be an Adam stamp (mounted on kling) and some liquer choccies.
Filed under Adam...you're so tweet (RRP-007), Doodlebug, Gems, Glossy Accents, Momento Ink, Nestabilities, Pearlidoodles, Prism, Scor-pal, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
- Cut the 12×12 piece of cardstock in half, and score down the middle of one of the pieces to create a 6×6 card.
- With Palette Noir ink stamp the leaf stem around the card.
- Cut a piece of the white cardstock to 4×4 and stamp the 3-step heart in the Bashful Blue, Red Magic and Palette Noir ink.
- Fill in some of the gaps with the small flower image using Certainly Celery ink. Ticket Punch all four corners.
- Matt the white piece on to 4.5×4.5 piece of black cardstock and Ticket Punch the Corners.
- Then position it slightly towards the upper lefthand side of the card (but not too high).
- With the Wizard machine, and using the middle die, cut out a tag, and edge with the Red Magic dewdrop.
- Stamp “Thanks so much” in Certainly Celery on this. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct placement.
- Cut a small piece of the green gingham ribbon, and mount underneath where the flower will go.
- Punch a hole in the tag, and mount the flower (secured with the large brad.
- Add Leaf Green Pearlidoodles to the centres of the stamped flowers, and then drop it on the floor to squash them!
Filed under Card, Palette Ink, Pearlidoodles, Prima, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Tag, UK STampers weekly challenge
I actually broke out my embossing powders and Ecoline inks last night to make a birthday card or two for some friends next week.
Stamp the Savvy Dahlia both in Perfect Puleria & Aegean Blue, and tie around the purple ribbon.
Then prepare the background image by stamping the heart image from the Magenta Nov/Dec Stamp Club, and then emboss with Chiaro Flo embossing powder.
Paint over the whole thing with the Magenta Ecoline, allowing light and dark areas. When dry, iron off the EP to leave the white image. Stamp the vine from the Nov/Dec pack, and colour in with G16 marker, add Peralidoodles to the small dots on the image.
Over stamp the Magenta flower image in Palette Noir ink, and add the metal flowers/Prima. Matt onto the Razzleberry Light cardstock, and ink with Pefect Pulmeria Versamagic. Mount on the front of the card.
Place tiny dots of Perlidoodles in both Pink and Pearl in the centres of the stamped Dahlia images. Also add three larger dots of Pearlidoodles in the top and bottom righthand edges.
As usual, you can click on the image to view larger.
Filed under COPIC, Ecoline, Heat Embossing, Magenta, Magnolia, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Papermania, Pearlidoodles, Savvy Stamps, SG-me, Stampin' Up (SU), Uncategorized, Versamagic, Versamagic Dewdrop
finally, I hear you all cry.
Supplies: Chloe’s Closet & Basic Grey Paper; Pink Pearlidoodles, Stamp: Teddy by Magnolia and Circle Sentiment by Aud; COPIC markers (there’s a surprise); Prima Crazy Daisy “Aylssa” & “Jasmine” packs.
They are 2-5-7-10 bags, which are super easy to make, with the image coloured and cut out, and then added to the front.
a day late I know, but Toodles has been invited to a Halloween Party on Friday by one of her friends. So this is a quick 2-5-7-10 bag to take some sweeties in.
- Stitched paper (double-sided paper) by WrMemoryKeepers
- Scrap of reverse side of matching striped paper by WRMemoryKeepers
- White Prism cardstock
- Button from BG Obsucre button pack
- Bright Green & Orange DMC embroidery thread
- Corner rounder punch (to make scallop)
- COPIC Markers – Skin White (E00); Chinese Orange (YR09); Cadmium Yellow (Y15); Olive (G99); Honey (Y39); Amethyst (V17); Verenose Green (G09) & Africano (E27)
- Glossy Accents (not shown on picture added after)
- Black Perlidoodles (not shown on picture added after)
- Stamp: Halloween Sheet (Tanda)
- Stamp: Vintage Alphabet (Scrapgoods)
- Versafine Black Ink
- Hot Cocoa Vintage Ink (Ranger)
- Hook & loop sticky pad
- Score-it board
- Hot Cocoa Vintage Dye Ink by Ranger
- With stitched paper make up a 2-5-7-10 bag using the Scor-it board.
- Stamp Witch image on to white cardstock with the Versafine ink, and colour in with COPIC markers. Matt onto orange side of co-ordinating WRMK paper.
- Using the corner rounder make a scallop edge to this matted image – I start in the middle and work out both sides. Run round all the edges with the Hot Cocoa Ink (ohhhh, and it smells so yummy as it’s scented). Afix to the bag towards the bottom.
- Stamp out “BOO” on white cardstock with the Hot Cocoa ink and matt with blue WRMK paper, affix to the flap.
- Make two holes centrally on the flap and tie on the BG button with green and orange DMC thread.
- On the underside of the flap affix the hook & loop fastening.
- Fill with child friendly sweeties – and eat a few whilst you do it.
After I’d taken the photo, I added some glossy accents to the pumpkin, and also some black dots on the flap with Perlidoodles.
Blogger still playing up, and I can only seem to upload the occassional image at the moment. So here is a close up view of the wedding cake “card” that I made last week for my friend to give to the happy couple, bottom layer contains choccies, middle one the foling notes, the top one a little book on love.
After I’d made it I noticed that Bitten by the Bug had put up a challenge for us to use the Mini Monograms cartridge (which is my absolute favourite), and this cake uses that cartridge to make the scallopped squares on top of each box………….so this is my entry therefore!