welcome to my world …. won’t you come on in …. and have carry on the circle of hopping ……
what a shashing stamp this one is, it’s called “Believe”….I have had a great time working with it, and am the HUGEST Diana Duda fan, so thank you Karen so much for letting me play. Hop over to Funky Kits to get yours.
Our Toodles is off to Secondary School in September, and there is lots of girly talk around bags for books, etc., and so this little piece will hand on her zipper of the smart and v. trendy black and white bag she has her eye on:
I am such a rubbish photographer that unfortunately, you cannot see just how lovely and glassy this is – there are actually 7 layers of Chiaro-Flo Embossing Powder layered on, and in really life it is sooo shiney. Tis a piece of stampboard stamped with Momento (Rich Cocoa) and then coloured in with the beloved COPICS which we now carry in store. The small star image is one by Elzybells which I picked up from StampinCaz a little while ago, as she had fallen out of love with it.
Next up my main card:
It’s a bit bright, but this sweet lil lady can take it!
- Piece of Kraft 12×12 cardstock cut in half to make a 6×6 card.
- Cut a piece of Sage Green Medium Prism cardstock to fit within that, but leaving a large border of the Kraft around the edge.
- Cut a piece of Doodlebug pink pattern paper and then use the SU Edge Distressing Kit to rough things up a little.
- Using white Prism cardstock cut the largest Labels 4 die out.
- Stamp on “Believe” stamp by Sugar Nellie and colour in with Copics, and edge with Dark Moss Fluid Chalk Ink. Mount on the card to one side with 3d foam pads
- Take a white silk flower and colour with green and pink copics, and mount on the lefthandside of the lable die.
- Cut a White Cardstock panel large enough to extend just over the green panel and scallop punch the edge with SU punch.
- Edge with Dark Moss Fluid Chalk Ink.
- Tie a piece of brown gingham ribbon slightly up from the bottom, and mount the panel on the card.
- Cut out a swirl motiff (Provocraft) from white cardstock and colour in the swirl in dark pink copice and the heart in lime green copice and mount on the card.
- Sprinkle liberally with white pearls, and some coloured in BV23.
- Decorate the insides and rear of card – not done this as I had to get up at 5 to finish this off – nothing like cutting it fine hey!
Here’s the list of copic colours used for both products, we have vast quantities in stock at the moment:
Thank you for visiting, and please hop over to Martine’s Blog …. I can’t wait to get home and hop around myself.
Twill be a long day here as Rubbah Elf has to cook the latest Toodles and Binks stamp this evening, you can check out our blog for a sneak peek, and the whole image will be revealed later on this evening.
Have a lovely day, and happy hopping.
Soz, I forgot, scroll down another couple of posts and there is a quick tutorial on mounting up your stamps on UMount (EZ Mount/Kling on)….