just a quick video of the mini journal I made for a friend the other day – filmed in a hurry so the light quality isn’t great – but enjoy and hopefully I will be back with other “vids” very soon. Fingers crossed Santa is bringing me a web cam for Christmas.
The video editor (aka Toodles herself) is off enjoying herself in London Town … and just called to let me know that mos of the trains are cancelled and they are not sure when they will all get back …. worried ????????? you bet I am, but they are in a group!!!!!
Toodles and Binks Bare Nakey Chipboard covers in 6×6 and 6×3
Toodles and Binks Book Ringz
Basic Grey “Gypsy” paper pack
That Special Touch Mica
Green Copic Re-inker from Stamp Galaxy
Old Paper Distress Ink
to cheer myself up – ‘cos I is very poorly, I’ve just dragged myself into a more upright position and swooshed a bit more Moon Glow Saxifrage Olive Copper around.
- Stamp: In My Garden Love Grows (Toodles & Binks 09-01-RRP-009) and Mixed Boquet Set (SU – supplied by Caz)
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU) and Kraft Cardstock (Prism)
- Masque pen
- Kiss pattern paper (7gs)
- Versamark Ink and verious fluid chalk inks
- Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink Dye Inks (SU)
- Chiaro Flo Embossing Powder
- COPICS: Cadmium Orange (YR07), Lavender (V06), Sky (B24) the nearest to the challenge colour B28 I had also Lime Green (G21), Pale Lilac (V12)
- Moonglow Starburst Stain – Saxifrage Olive Copper
- Sakura Pens
- Lilac and pale lemon organza ribbon
- Green Button (BG Obscure pack)
- Crystal Pearles Perles (which I coloured with the B24)
- Silicone glue
- Scor-pal & trusty MM trimmer
- Nestie: odd shape labels (sorry not sure what it’s really called) and edge border nestie
- Cuttlebug Machine
- embossed the tree In my Garden Love Grows using Versamark and Chiaro Flo EP, used masque pen on hearts, washed over with the Starburt Stains, dried with heat gun, and ironed off EP.
- rubbed off masque pen and coloured with the Cadmium Yellow and Lavender to darken in places.
- coloured the pearls with the Sky
- stamped images from Mixed Bouqet set and coloured with Pale Lilac and Lime Green, added Sakura in places
Filed under Basic Grey, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Fluid Chalk Ink, Heat Embossing, Love Grows (RRP-009), Markers and Colouring, Prism, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
Toodles & Binks recently set a challenge to use some packaging leftover from Christmas, or something you didn’t want or need, and this is my belated entry.
A lot of crafters are now decorating the backs and insides of the cards, and this is my first (poor) attempt at it, but the insert gallery option is playing up, so I’m giving up and not showing that!!!!
Filed under Basic Grey, Card, Challenge, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Flowers, Nestabilities, Simone (RRP-003), Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Swiss Dots Folder (CB), Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
I am working on a detailed project sheet for this, and will post it on the Toodles & Binks blog later on today, but thought I’d share in the meanwhile.
Filed under Basic Grey, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Flowers, Gems, Markers and Colouring, Mini Pizza Boxes, Momento Ink, Nestabilities, Simone (RRP-003), Stampin' Up (SU), Swiss Dots Folder (CB), Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
Made with Back Grey Lily Kate Collection pack and various shades of green, purple, blue and pink cardstock. SU Hostess set stamped in Pallette Noir ink, coloured in with COPICs and then sakura dots added, stickles and diamond glaze over top (front cover ones).
It was the first time I used my Zutter BIA, and I have to admit that probably reading the directions might have been good, but I was so short of time.
My friend Karen had asked me in the afternoon to produce this for her little Molly to add pictures and stories in for her nursery teacher. Given I had only about half an hour, it’s not bad.
this week’s challenge was to create something for a female – perfecto – it’s Paula’s birthday on Saturday, so I used my new Chicken stamp.
OMG, I had such trouble with the MM magnetic stamps I’ve lost the handle that came with them, and had to use a magnetic block – know I remember why they’ve pretty much never been used. I have to say that they are just the perfect size, obviously I just need to persevere with them though.
Quite a plain card, and I’m not sure if there’s something missing. Possibly I should have matted the pattern paper down the middle.
I saw one of them there MM ribbon tag attachment tools – sorry, I know that’s a really bad description – I think I might want one. Rather than rely on that dodgy description, I’ll try to find a demo clip of it.
Filed under Basic Grey, Brilliance Dewdrop, Card, Challenge, COPIC, Cricut, Cute Card Thursday, Making Memories, Markers and Colouring, Nestabilities, Palette Ink, Papermania, Prism, Sweetwater, Wizard & Dies
I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it.
I do think that I will probably do another one like it, but using brown or pink rather than the black.
I’m really tired tonight, and think that possibly I might slope off to bed shortly with some colouring, a hot water bottle and my snuggly bed jacket – is old creeping up on me do ya think?