a thank you from my Mum and the other Italian students.
So simple to do, it was just a Penny Black Stickeroo, matted several times Wizard Dark, Apricot and Dark Green cardstock.
The card blank is a 6×6 apricot, with a matt at about 5×5 in the lovely floral paper from 7g’s Sushi Journey 6×6 pack. I did the usual ticket corner effect with my star punch, and then added the matted Stickeroo to the right hand side.
The pink and lilac flowers were from a Papermania Embellishment pack I got ages ago, the green are Prima Crazy Daisy “Jasmine” (actually I can’t believe that there are so many of the Primas in one pack, it’s just going on and on). Jewel brads in the centres of the flowers are also Papermania (left over from the wedding cake I did in July).
I then just tied pink and creamy ribbon down the side.
Hope she likes it!
- Intense Pink Prims Cardstock
- BG “Mellow” 6×6 cardstock for the brown and green layers
- Piece of green/pink watercolour paper (Paper Adventures)
- Penny Black Stickeroos Flower Field sheet (this is the third card in a row using it)
- Clear Micobeads
- Crazy Daisy “Jasmine” Prima
- Glossy Accents
- Star Corner Punch
- Corner Rounder
- Candyfloss Zoomz
- Chiaro Zoomz
- Gingerbread Versamagic
- Piece of green fibre from a Basic Grey pack (one of the original ones)
- Making Memories Knive (I use this all the time and always forget to mention it) **just had a slight hissy fit about mine**
- Clearview Metal edged ruler
- Scor-it Board
- Cricut Paper Trimmer (Provocraft) – always forget to mention that too
- Take a piece of the 12 x 12 Intense Pink cardstock, and cut in half. Using Scor-it make it into a 6×6 card blank. Round the two lefthand corners. Take the small border from the Stickeroos set, cut in half and add the two piece about halfway down the card on each side (that way you can’t see a join).
- Cut a piece of the watercolour pattern paper and cut to around 5×5. Use the star punch to make the ticket corners (see previous posts about this). Run the Gingerbread Versamagic around the edges.
- Add a Candyfloss Zoomz to all of the corners, except the bottom righthand one.
- Take a piece of the BG Brown paper and cut to approx. 41/4 x 41/4, and use the star punch to make the ticket corners.
- Take the flower image from the Stickeroos sheet, and add Glossy Accents to some of the flowers and sprinkle on microbeads. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry matt onto the Green BG pattern paper and trim using knife and clear ruler to 1/4 edge. Use the Star punch on the corners, but leave intact this time. Run the Gingerbread Versamagic around the edges.
- Add a Green Crazy Daisy from the “Jasmine” bottle, and place a Chiaro Zoomz in the centre.
- Tie the piece of green fibre around the spine.
Thank you by the way for all your lovely comments. They are so appreciated. BTW Lauren, email me your addy (address in the side bar), and I will send you a card.
** I’ve just got really irritated with my eldest – he’s 19 if I let him live – he’s always taking my stuff and doing inappropriate things with it. My beloved MM knife has gone missing and he’s probably whittling bloom bits of wood with it again ** Am I the only one who experiences a red mist when kids touch my precious stuff?
BTW, I’ve still got four more stickers to use from the Stickeroos sheet – they are such bloomin’ marvellous value for mone – and lush into the bargin.
- Take one of the PM pink cardblanks, and edge with the Gingerbread Versamagic ink pad.
- Take a piece of the brown BG “Mellow” paper, and cut to 3 1/4 x 4 3/4″, then use the star punch on the corners. To turn it into a ticker corner style, cut off the stars as per the image.
- Stamp the swirls from the Flower & Swirls sheet at top left and right hand corners in the Gingerbread Versamagic. Run the same ink around the edges of the whole piece before adhering as per the picture.
- Take 4 Rudolph’s Nose Zoomz and place one into each corner.
- Take a piece of the green BG “Mellow” paper, and cut to approx. 2″ x 3 1/2″. Stamp with the Hero Arts stamps using Gingerbread Versamgic ink. Edge around the edges before you adhere it to the righthand side of the brown layer, just overlapping slightly.
- Take the swirl sticker from the Stickeroos sheet, and matt onto some green and then red BG paper from the “Mellow” stack. Place this matted sticker over both the brown and green layers.
- Using the Cricut cut out a circle at 2 1/2″ in the Lilac Rain (Lily Kate) and a 2″ scallop in White Prims cardstock.
- Stamp “Thanks a bunch” circle sentiment from the Circle & Sentiments Aud Sheet. Colour in the small flower in the centre with the Rose Copic, and the Lime Green for the flower centre. After I took the picture I added a tiny self-adhesvie pearl to the centre.
- Stamp “celebrate” from the Hero Arts set in the card, and also on the envie in Gingerbread Versamagic.
Filed under Aud's Stamps, Basic Grey, Caardvarks, Card, COPIC, Hero Arts, Papermania, Penny Black, Prism, Sketch This Card, Stamping, Zoomz
- Take a piece of 12×12 Prism cardstock, and cut in half to measure 6×12″. Use the Scor-it board to make a fold in the centre so that it’s a 6×6″ card.
- Take a piece of the green paper from the BG Mellow stack, and cut to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2″. Use the star corner punch, and then cut off the stars to make turn them into Ticket Corners. Run the Perfect Pulmeria Versamagic all around the edges.
- Take a piece of the red paper from the BG Mellow stack and cut to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4″, and do the make the same ticket corners. Stamp all over with the Hero Arts Friends, Family, Celebrate stamps using Perfect Pulmeria Versamagic. Run the Perfect Pulmeria Versamagic all around the edges. Layer this on top of the green paper.
- Take the long stripped sticker from the Flower Field Stickeroos sheet, and place about 2/3rds of the way down across the whole card, and trim the edges.
- Take the flower image from the Stickeroos sheet, and matt onto the BG Brown paper. Trim to 1/4″ on top, bottom and righthand sides, leave a 1/2″ border down the lefthand side.
- With glossy accents, stick three Ginko Zoomz down this larger border at equal distance.
- Stamp “best wishes” onto some of the small leftover bit of BG Green paper, and matt onto BG Brown paper. Run the Perfect Pulmeria around the edges. Place this on the righthand side over the stripped border.
- Take one of the Prima Daisy Crazy Jasmine flowers and place on the corner of the main image. Add a Rudolph’s Nose Zoomz in the centre with glossy accents.
- Cut a 12×12 piece of Light Blue Bazzill Cardstock in half and with the Scor-it board, score at 6″ and 8″. Fold the 6″ score in half, then the 8″ score back on itself.
- Line the inside of the card with a piece of paper from the BG Mellow Pack. Stamp the two righthand corners with one of the Quatro Corner Stamps in Barn Brown Whispers Dye Ink
- Cut out a silhouette monogram shape in white cardstock.
- Stamp this shape the Anemone flower with Art Print Brown and colour in with COPICs’. Stamp the Silken Knots around the edges using the Antqiue Linen Distress Ink.
- Mount this onto pale blue cardstock from the PM River Deep pack, and then matt again on a larger piece of brighter blue from the pack. Make sure that you flute the edges with the A5 Cutter. Make a hole on either side and secure the pale blue brads. On the other side, add a piece of pale blue cardstock to cover the brad ends (as this will show).
- On the piece of the card blank that you folded back, using the Silent Setter set a metallic blue brad either end. Thread the beads onto the Pink DMC wire, and secure towards the bottom of the card. Tie on a couple of pieces of KI Sashes along side this knot.
- Using the Paper Salon Build a Bloom Tin, stamp flowers, swirls and leaves in Whisper Dye Inks as appropriate.
Filed under Caardvarks, Card, COPIC, Hero Arts, Memories Ink, Paper Salon, Papermania, Penny Black, Purple Cow, Stamping, Whispers Dye Ink
This is partially completed, for the UK STampers Outside the Box Challenge.
See UK STampers Cyberblog for details on it.
just another, and very quick entry into Wednesday Stamper’s turquoise challenge.
Cardstock is Bazzill pink (6 x 6 blank), then a 3″ piece of turquoise cardstock from Heartwarming Vintage slab, with one the pictures from the Paper Artsy 008 sheet matted with gold, purple velvet and then chocolate brown cardstock.
The background is stamped with Penmanship (Penny Black) in Antique Linen Distress Ink, then Pressed Lacy Flower (Savvy Stamps) in Violet Whispers Dye Ink. All edges have been run over with the Antique Linen Distress Ink. Just a scrap of turquoise/pink ribbon added to the spine.