I probably need to photograph this card, as a flat scan isn’t doing it justice. Still for now, it will have to do.
Using Scor-it I created a 6×6 card blank, and cut the front at a diagonal.
Next cut the “kiss kiss hug hug” image using Base Camp Cartridge with Dave (my Cricut), and added to the card.
Placed Angel Kisses down the side and stamped one of the corner images on bottom left hand side.
Cut down the blue floral paper with the Purple Cow cutter, stamped the same corner stamp on each corner, then added an Angel Kisses to the top right hand side. Also flutted the side and top of the card.
Pink Pearlidoodles were added to all of the flower centres.
For the inside I fluted a piece of the blue floral paper
- Basic Grey Mellow 6×6 pad – for the stripe and blue stained paper (that’s what the larger blooms are stamped on to)
- Bazzil red cardstock
- Turquoise velvet paper
- Paper Salon Build a Bloom set
- Diamond Stickles
- Pale Yellow Pearlidoodles
- Memories Ink in Art Print Brown
- COPIC’s in Cadmium Yellow (Y15), Lipstick Red (R29), Phthalo Blue (B23) and Lime Green (G21), Colourless blender (0)
- Scor-it board
- Make a 5″ square card using the Scor-it board.
- Cut a 4″ square of the stripe paper from the Mellow stack.
- Mount on some of the blue stained paper from the Mellow pack.
- Further mount on the turquoise velvet paper.
- Mount all of these to the card.
- On some of the spare blue stained paper stamp three of the larger blooms from the tin, and colour in as per the card with the COPIC’s.
- Cut out and turn up the petals.
- Stamp out two of the smaller flower from the tine and cut out, again turning up the petals slightly.
- Stamp out 5 of the leaves from the tin on to turquoise velvet paper and cut out.
- Mount all of the flowers and leaves on to the card.
- Add Stickles to the centres of the larger blooms, and pearlidoodles to the small details on the smaller circles.
- Stamp sentiment inside, and also prepare a stamped envelope.
I’m finally catching up on some of my commitments, this is from the UK STampers challenge a good while ago – Define your Space – in which we had to do a label, hanger, etc., to define something in our stamping/scrapping area.
This is my little contribution – and I’ve learnt a salutory lesson – punch the holes with the Crop-adile before you stick on the blasted buttons, so you know that you have enough room!
I used a wood coaster that I’ve had hanging around for ages, and painted it with Rich Gold Jo Sonja’s.
Added a strip of Sweeter “Life in Bloom” paper across the middle, and then added MM rub-ons onto white cardstock (PM White), and covered them completely with Marvy Metallic Gold pen.
Stamped the small postal image from Aud’s Circle Sentiments sheet in Blazing Red StazOn, and coloured the hearts in with Green Gelly Roll pen by Sakura.
The flower is a white Angel kisses small hydrangea with a centre of soft green Perlidoodles.
Along the top seam of the pattern paper, I added PM brown buttons tied with DMC embroidery thread in alternating green and orange. Plus one orange and one brown button also tied with thread near the postal image.
The green ribbon is by Anna Griffin, which I got in a QVC kit ages ago, and has been mouldering at the bottom of the ribbon basket since then.
just thought I’d take a quick snap of it earlier, so I can see how it’s progressing. I’ve actually done quite a bit more to it now.
This picture’s not great, as it’s all skew-whiff, but you can get the idea.
Started with three square plain boxes that I picked up with this idea in mind, then cut out scallop shapes with Dave the Cricut for each top in the Basic Grey Parasol (Lilly Kate range), then added the PI self-adhesive pearls round the scallop. I then used a Sakura Stardust gel pen to outline the scallops for definition.
Next added a band of the Parasol round each box, and again added some Sakura Stardus pen round those bands.
Next started adding the angel kisses to each box. On the top one I’m using pale pink mini-kisses, with Pearl Pearlidoodle centres.
Supplies: Fun & Games 6 x 6 pack (English Paper Company); Pale Blue Cardstock; Blue ribbon, Blue Primas, Yellow Pearlidoodles; Hook & Loop Fastening; Marvy Brush Markers; Azure Whispers Dye Ink; Sakura Stardust Pen; Cricut Base Camp
Cut a piece of cardstock 3.5″ x 8.5″ and score at 5.5″, 5″, 2″ and 1.5″. Add piece of of ribbon (apprx. 12″ long) across the middle, then line with your choice of pattern paper to hide. I also stamped using my Aud Circle Sentiments on the inside pattern paper.
Fold along score lines and add further patten piece to main panel of envelope, then co-ordinating panel of paper to flap, edge all around with Azure ink.
Cut out name in Base Camp font – for the “Amy” I cut then at 1.5 and “Katie” at 1″ – and edge them with Marvy Marker. Place name on upper flap.
I started with the middle letter, and placed the others either side as I went.
Add Sakura Stardust over the top, Primas and Pearlidoodles as appropriate.
Place hook and loop fastening under flap for ease of access.