Just a quick tag I made to put on one of the many Xmas presents I need to wrap.
- Sage Dark Prism Cardstock
- Light Blue & Medium Cardstock (Papermania)
- White Prism Cardstock
- Mystic Medium Prism Cardstock
- Frame from SEI Frame sheet
- Red Check Ribbon (SG-me! spring release)
- Stamps: Snowmen (Magenta) Fa La La (Inkadinkado)
- Berry Pie Mix Zoomz
- Palette Noir Ink (Stewart Superior)
- COPICS: YR09 (Chinese Organe); R17 (Lipstick Red); G09 (Verenose Green)
- Corner Rounder
- Stamp out the snowmen image on white cardstock and colour in with the COPICS. Stick one of the frames from the sheet over the smaller snowman’s face. Cut out the frame.
- Matt this on light blue cardstock, then medium and then dark cardstock. Tear the bottom of the medium blue layer.
- Stick Zoomz centred under the image.
- Layer again on medium blue, stamp Fa La La in Palette Noir ink at the bottom of this. Tie red check ribbon in between the Fa La La and layered image.
- Cut a rectangular piece of the green cardstock, and round the corners and add the layered image piece.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie with ribbon.
It was my turn to supply this month’s kit, and shame on me, I still haven’t done my own entry.
I need to get this done. I did try, honestly I did, earlier in the month, but I mucked up two of the images before I matted them, then I kind of lost interest – bad girl.
I’ve just spent a few minutes wrapping some pressies, but it really doesn’t feel anywhere near Christmas (not that I like the season anyway). Maybe when there a few more wrapped things, and I’ve got my birthday over with I might feel more Xmasy.
It’s my turn this month to provide the kit for Papertake (Group 4), so this is a peak of the kit that I’ll be sending out on Monday.
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to post my contribution made with the kit until the end of the month, until it’s been uploaded on the site.
I hope the girls like it, and can’t wait to see what they do with it.
I can finally post my effort for Papertake Group 4, as it’s now been published.
This is a criss-cross card I made from the lovely kit. I will update with the details of what it contained, etc., later.
Whoopieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, my kit arrived this morning, and it’s lovely. Can’t wait to get creating. It has a lovely polar bear image, snowflakes, pattern paper in stripes and pink snowflakes, tiny silver and white punched snowflakes, pink cardstock and dark blue cardstock.
I’m pondering a crisscross project, so need to find the tutorial for it.
I managed to get on the list, and am eagerly waiting for the first kit to come out. To be honest, I can’t remember if I am Group 4 or 5, but both kits look lovely.
I am so glad that the postal strike has come to an end for a brief time, and fingers crossed that my kit will arrive by Saturday.
I’m also waiting to get my Magnolia order, which is also held up by our useless postal system.