- Toodles & Binks Stamp: Joel (08-10-RRP-002)
- Herbal Dark & Dark Red Prism Cardstock
- Doodlebug Limeade Sugarcoated cardstock
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU)
- Daisy D Pattern Christmas Paper
- Lable Nestie set
- Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
- COPIC markers: 0; W1 (Warm Grey); C1 & C4 (Cool Grey); G99 (Olive); YG03 (Yellow Green); R17 (Lipstick Orange); R29 (Lipstick Red); B45 (Smoky Blue); E27 (Africano); E57 (Light Walnut); E31 (Brick Beige); Y21 (Buttercup Yellow); R20 (Blush); B01(Mint Blue)
- Diamond Stickles
- Red & Leaf Green Pearlidoodles
- Red satin ribbon and Black gingham ribbon
- Glossy Accents
- Silicone glue (thanks Caz)
It’s …………….. another box ……………….. about 7″, so the cardstock would have been 9″ wide by by 12″ long I think and scored at 1″ either side of the centre from memory – should write this stuff down!
It’s amazing just how many markers I use when I colour too, but in truth you could use far less than this and darken as you go.
One more box and a card to do now. No goat has been found, so I will have to think of something else – I’m thinking image transfer from the picture of the blessed creature from the Oxfam site onto a piece of stampboard at the mo.