- Cut piece of Lime Green cardstock in half to measure 12 x 6, and score using Scor-it Board (making a 6×6 square cardblank).
- Cut out the square of AMM pattern paper with the ribbon embellishment printed on it, and cut to approx 5.5×5.5. Punch each corner with the star punch and stamp all over with the Merry & Bright stamp using Gingerbread Dew Drop. Run the same ink around the edges, and then mount on the cardblank.
- Using Memories Black, stamp the Trio of Angels onto white cardstock, and colour in with the COPIC’s and Sakura pens.
- Trim with the Purple Cow A5 cutter (with flutted blade fitted).
- Matt this image onto dark green cardstock and mount on the card.
- Orange Bazzill cardstock
- Dotty Paper from “Raining Cats & Dogs” 6×6 pack (English Paper Company)
- Brown dotty paper (Sweetwater)
- Blue cardstock (PM River Deep 8×8 collection)
- Magnolia Girl in Rain
- Memories Art Print Brown Permanent dye ink
- Azure Seas Whispers Dye Ink
- Orange Prima Daisy
- Butter Popcorn Zoomz (for centre of Prima)
- Striped ribbon (Scrap Goods kit)
- COPICS (Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YR24 Pale Sepia; E00 Skin White; R20 Blush; Y21 Buttercup Yellow; BV04 Blue Berry; C1 Cool Gray)
- Gold Sakura Gelly Roll
- Star Corner punch (to make ticket corner)
- Corner rounder punch
- A5 Purple Cow Cutter (with flutted blade fitted)
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Scor-it Board
- Cut the 12×12 Orange cardstock in half, and score with the Scor-it board to make a 6×6 card.
- Stamp out the Magnolia image and colour with the COPICS. Trim around the image with the Purple Cow cutter and the flutted blade.
- Matt this image onto blue cardstock, and put aside until later.
- Take the dotted paper from the Raining Cats & Dogs pack, and trim to 5×5, then using the star corner punch make ticket corners. Run the Azure Seas ink around then edges, and matt onto dark brown spotted Sweetwater paper and add to the front of the card.
- Add the matted magnolia image slightly off centre.
- Tie the stripped ribbon around the left hand side (not quite into the spine).
- Add a Prima Daisy to the bottom left of the stamped image, with a Butterpopcorn Zoomz in the centre.
One of the girls at work asked me to make a card (well quite a few actually), but this one is a rush job for Wednesday for a little girl who is going to be 5 I think (need to check that).
Pretty much like most of the cards I make really, but briefly here we go:-
- Cut piece of 12×12 white cardstock in half, and with scor-it board make into a 6×6 cardblank.
- Take a piece of the Fairy Fun yellow flower paper, and cut to around 5×5 using the Purple Cow cutter and the flutted blad. Matt onto dark pink cardstock, and punch all corners with the star corner punch. Add to the white card.
- On white cardstock stamp the Tinkerbelle image with Art Print Brown ink, and heat set. Colour in with COPIC Markers and Sakura Gel and Mettalic pens. Trim the edges of this image with the Purple Cow and flutted blade. Matt on yellow sparkle paper and then dark pink cardstock. Run the Pixie Dust Dewdrop around the edge, and then add to centre of card.
- Stamp “happy birthday” at an angle in Perfect Pulmaria Dewdrop.
- Add pink Prima Daisy to bottom left of image, and add a Zoomz in the centre.
- Tie a piece of pink satin ribbon around the top of the spine and, then tie two extra small pieces of the same ribbon.
- Inside, and on the envie stamp “Wishing you a birthday that is just your style”.
I will probably add a number to this card, but I can’t remember if it was 3 or five. I may well get fancy and cut a larger number out of shink with Dave the Cricut and shrink it down, and then tie onto the pink ribbon…I will wait and see for that bit tomorrow.
I’ve been mega, mega busy at work, with no sign of it letting up, but at least the day goes by quickly.
Whilst working on this card, I’ve been listening to Russell Howard and the oh, so funny Jon Richardson…..he’s just the funniest thing ever, and just a little bit foxy.
- Take a piece of 12×12 Wizard Medium cardstock, and cut in half. Using the Scor-it board score this 6×12 piece of cardstock in half, and fold to make a card blank.
- Stamp the daisy from the Paper Salon Tin over the top half of the card. Colour them in with the dark green sugarloaf marker and the Stardust Pen.
- Cut a piece of the pattern paper from the Mellow pack and add across the bottom half of the card.
- Place a strip of ribbon across the join. I used a glue line for stability.
- With the white cardstock (I used the triangle from another card), stamp the Cruisabella with the Black Memories ink. Colour in with the COPIC markers.
- Matt this triangle onto the Intense Kiwi cardstock, and stick over the card centrally using the Scrapbook Adhesive. Cut off the excess from the edges of the card.
- Add a Prima Daisy to the apex of the triangle with with Scrapbook Adhesive. Add three Hero Arts gems to the centre.
- Also stick a gem to the centre of the largest wheel, and also three as if they are coming from the exhaust.
- Stamp the “wishing you a birthday that is jsut your style” on the inside of the card.
- I also added glossy accents to the windscreen portion of the stamp, but after I’d taken the picture.
- Stamp a pearl 6×6 envelope with the Build a Bloom stamps for a finishing touch.
This card is for my friend Karen, who has a birthday on Saturday, so I also added a bit of Chinese Orange to the Bella’s hair (as Karen has the most beautiful auburn hair). She also, like me, adores purple.
- Take a piece of 12×12 white cardstock, and cut in half to measure 6×12. Using the Scor-it board, score in half. With the front facing cut the card diagonally.
- Line the inside of the card with the paper from English Paper Company, and stamp “A Big Happy Birthday” down the side in Black Memories Ink.
- Stamp the circle from the Paper Salon Tin on each of the squares on the paper with the Whispers Azure Seas ink.
- Take the green with blue dots border strip from the Get Groovy English Paper Border pack, and add to the front of the card.
- Stamp the swirl from the Paper Salon Tin using Grand Cranberry on the right side of the front.
- Take a spare piece of white cardstock and stamp the Humpty image in Art Print Brown Memories. Zap with a heat gun to set, and colour in with COPIC markers.
- Matt this onto a piece of bright blue from the River Deep Papermania pack, and punch the corners with the star punch. Add 3-d pads to the back, and mount across the front of the card over the green/blue dots paper. Run the Grand Cranberry Whispers Ink down the diagonal of the card.
- Cut a 12×12 piece of Light Blue Bazzill Cardstock in half and with the Scor-it board, score at 6″ and 8″. Fold the 6″ score in half, then the 8″ score back on itself.
- Line the inside of the card with a piece of paper from the BG Mellow Pack. Stamp the two righthand corners with one of the Quatro Corner Stamps in Barn Brown Whispers Dye Ink
- Cut out a silhouette monogram shape in white cardstock.
- Stamp this shape the Anemone flower with Art Print Brown and colour in with COPICs’. Stamp the Silken Knots around the edges using the Antqiue Linen Distress Ink.
- Mount this onto pale blue cardstock from the PM River Deep pack, and then matt again on a larger piece of brighter blue from the pack. Make sure that you flute the edges with the A5 Cutter. Make a hole on either side and secure the pale blue brads. On the other side, add a piece of pale blue cardstock to cover the brad ends (as this will show).
- On the piece of the card blank that you folded back, using the Silent Setter set a metallic blue brad either end. Thread the beads onto the Pink DMC wire, and secure towards the bottom of the card. Tie on a couple of pieces of KI Sashes along side this knot.
- Using the Paper Salon Build a Bloom Tin, stamp flowers, swirls and leaves in Whisper Dye Inks as appropriate.
Filed under Caardvarks, Card, COPIC, Hero Arts, Memories Ink, Paper Salon, Papermania, Penny Black, Purple Cow, Stamping, Whispers Dye Ink
- Latte Cardstock (Papermania)
- White Cardstock (Papermania)
- Lucia 6×6 paper (7gs Baja Journey Pack)
- Paper Salon Build a Bloom Set
- Coneflower Stamp by Magenta
- Swirl (Hero Arts “K” clear stamp set)
- Art Brown Memories Permanent Ink
- Coffee Bean Brilliance Dewdrop
- Whispers Savoy Green Dye Ink
- Whispers Orange Dye Ink
- Cricut Machine
- Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge
- Mini brads
- Scor-it board
- Diamond Stickles
- and, yes, COPIC’s (I can’t image how I did without them!). Chinese Orange, Lime Green and Buttercup Yellow.
- Cut a piece of the Latte 8×8 cardstock in half and score into a 4×4″ cardblank.
- Stamp the flowers and swirl (Paper Salon set) over this using the Savoy Green and Orange Whispers. Run the Orange ink around the edges.
- Cut a piece of the Baja Journey paper approximately 2.5×2.5″, ink with the Savoy Green ink, and place at an angle on the cardblank.
- Cut the central white piece with the Cricut and the Mini Monograms Cartridge. I cut mine to 2 1/2″ I think.
- Stamp on the Coneflowers in Memories Art Print Brown, and colour in with the COPIC’s, then stamp the swirls (HA “K” set) in Coffee Bean Brilliance. Run the Savoy Green ink around the edges.
- Place the plain silver brads in the holes and colour with the Chinese Orange COPIC.
- Colour the cone parts of the main image with Diamond Stickles.
- Take a piece of the dark brown cardstrock from the Neutral pack, and cut in half, the score in half to make a 4 x 4″ card blank.
- Stamp the Floral Heart over the card blank using Barn Brown.
- Take a scrap of white cardstock and trim with the flutted blade.
- Stamp the baby in the pram image from the stamp sheet in Memories black, and colour in with the COPIC’s.
- Matt this on to a latte piece of cardstock from the Neutrals pack.
- Run the Blue Metallic Marker around the outside of the matt.
- Cut a piece of the stripe paper the same size as the latte, and run the Blue Metallic Marker around the outside for definition.
- Place on the cardblank at an angle, and place the image over the top square on.
- Layer orange, blue and yellow Primas together, and place a blue brad in the centre. Add this to the corner of the main image matt.
- Tie a piece of the beige fibre around the spine.
Filed under Aud's Stamps, Basic Grey, Card, COPIC, Markers and Colouring, Memories Ink, Papermania, Prima, Purple Cow, Scor it, Stamping, Whispers Dye Ink
- Stamp the Golfafella onto the white cardstock and colour in with the COPIC markers. Cut out using the Purple Cow cutter and the fluted edge blade. Mount onto dark blue cardstock.
- Make a 6″ square card blank using the Scor-it board, and cut the front down by approximately 1/3rd. I used the fluted edge for interet.
- Take a piece of the organe from the Mellow stack and trim all sides a little with the fluted blade. Adhere to the card blank leaving a border all around. Stamp “Birthday” from the Celebration set down the right hand side. Since taking the picture I coloured some of the word in with Sugarloaf markers and Stickles Diamond.
- On the left hand side stamp “happy” all the way across the front in Azure Seas Whisper Dye Ink.
- Mount the matted Golfafella image to the front of the card, and stamp “Tee?” as per the picture. I’ve since also added a dot of Pearl Pearlidoodles on all four corners of the matted image.
- Using the other half of the Blue Bazzill from yesterday’s house project, make a 6×6 card blank with the Scor-it.
- With the Azure Seas stamp the larger solid bloom on the right hand side of the card.
- On the left hand side add a piece of the DCWV Retro paper left over from yesterday.
- On some white cardstock stamp the other large bloom with Art Print Brown and colour in with the COPICS. Cut out, bend up the petals, and add to the card, also add Diamond Stickles to the dots in the centres of the flowers, and on some of the dots of the pattern paper.
- Stamp out three leaves on to the Sugar Coated Limeade cardstock, cut out and stick on.
- Add Diamond Stickles to the centres of the solid blooms, and also tie the two fibres round the spine.