I actually broke out my embossing powders and Ecoline inks last night to make a birthday card or two for some friends next week.
Stamp the Savvy Dahlia both in Perfect Puleria & Aegean Blue, and tie around the purple ribbon.
Then prepare the background image by stamping the heart image from the Magenta Nov/Dec Stamp Club, and then emboss with Chiaro Flo embossing powder.
Paint over the whole thing with the Magenta Ecoline, allowing light and dark areas. When dry, iron off the EP to leave the white image. Stamp the vine from the Nov/Dec pack, and colour in with G16 marker, add Peralidoodles to the small dots on the image.
Over stamp the Magenta flower image in Palette Noir ink, and add the metal flowers/Prima. Matt onto the Razzleberry Light cardstock, and ink with Pefect Pulmeria Versamagic. Mount on the front of the card.
Place tiny dots of Perlidoodles in both Pink and Pearl in the centres of the stamped Dahlia images. Also add three larger dots of Pearlidoodles in the top and bottom righthand edges.
As usual, you can click on the image to view larger.
Filed under COPIC, Ecoline, Heat Embossing, Magenta, Magnolia, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Papermania, Pearlidoodles, Savvy Stamps, SG-me, Stampin' Up (SU), Uncategorized, Versamagic, Versamagic Dewdrop
Just a quick tag I made to put on one of the many Xmas presents I need to wrap.
- Sage Dark Prism Cardstock
- Light Blue & Medium Cardstock (Papermania)
- White Prism Cardstock
- Mystic Medium Prism Cardstock
- Frame from SEI Frame sheet
- Red Check Ribbon (SG-me! spring release)
- Stamps: Snowmen (Magenta) Fa La La (Inkadinkado)
- Berry Pie Mix Zoomz
- Palette Noir Ink (Stewart Superior)
- COPICS: YR09 (Chinese Organe); R17 (Lipstick Red); G09 (Verenose Green)
- Corner Rounder
- Stamp out the snowmen image on white cardstock and colour in with the COPICS. Stick one of the frames from the sheet over the smaller snowman’s face. Cut out the frame.
- Matt this on light blue cardstock, then medium and then dark cardstock. Tear the bottom of the medium blue layer.
- Stick Zoomz centred under the image.
- Layer again on medium blue, stamp Fa La La in Palette Noir ink at the bottom of this. Tie red check ribbon in between the Fa La La and layered image.
- Cut a rectangular piece of the green cardstock, and round the corners and add the layered image piece.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie with ribbon.
it’s for another Christmas tag, not sure if I’m completely happy with the gold Sakura pen I used to give some definition to the snowmen….but it might grow on me when it’s made into a tag.
Coloured with COPICS (Chinese Orange (YR09); Deep Magenta (RV17); Lime Green (G21); Yellow Green (YG03) & Olive (G99). As I mentioned, I coloured just down the edges of their bodies with a Gold Sakura Mettalic pen, and washed inwards.
Stamp is by Magenta.
I really do love the Deep Magenta and Lime Green together though – fabulous combo.
sorry, I scanned this rather than a photo, as I’ve got to make another one of the Wedding Cake contraptions for a friend (which I’d forgotten about, and it has to be done by next week).
For this the supplies were:
- Latte cardstock (PM)
- Snowmen Stamp (Magenta)
- Fa-la-la (Inkadinkado)
- Celebration Tag (7gs)
- Rudolph’s Nose Zoomz
- Aquaflo Brush
- Dark Blue Whispers Dye Ink
- Versafine in Black
- COPIC markers, Lyra watercolours and Sakura
- Dark Blue cardstock (River Deep Collection by PM)
- Red spotty paper (Wild Asparagus)
- Photo turn and square brad
- Latte Cardstock (Papermania)
- White Cardstock (Papermania)
- Lucia 6×6 paper (7gs Baja Journey Pack)
- Paper Salon Build a Bloom Set
- Coneflower Stamp by Magenta
- Swirl (Hero Arts “K” clear stamp set)
- Art Brown Memories Permanent Ink
- Coffee Bean Brilliance Dewdrop
- Whispers Savoy Green Dye Ink
- Whispers Orange Dye Ink
- Cricut Machine
- Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge
- Mini brads
- Scor-it board
- Diamond Stickles
- and, yes, COPIC’s (I can’t image how I did without them!). Chinese Orange, Lime Green and Buttercup Yellow.
- Cut a piece of the Latte 8×8 cardstock in half and score into a 4×4″ cardblank.
- Stamp the flowers and swirl (Paper Salon set) over this using the Savoy Green and Orange Whispers. Run the Orange ink around the edges.
- Cut a piece of the Baja Journey paper approximately 2.5×2.5″, ink with the Savoy Green ink, and place at an angle on the cardblank.
- Cut the central white piece with the Cricut and the Mini Monograms Cartridge. I cut mine to 2 1/2″ I think.
- Stamp on the Coneflowers in Memories Art Print Brown, and colour in with the COPIC’s, then stamp the swirls (HA “K” set) in Coffee Bean Brilliance. Run the Savoy Green ink around the edges.
- Place the plain silver brads in the holes and colour with the Chinese Orange COPIC.
- Colour the cone parts of the main image with Diamond Stickles.
this is my entry into the UK STampers Use your Stash Challenge (although for obvious reasons whilst I’m collecting points that’s just for fun).
Challenge #1 was to use a stamp that has not seen active service, and make either an ATC or card with it.
I used this fabbie little Magenta Image of the apple tree, which I got about 3 years ago for Christmas from one of the kids.
- Magenta Stamp (36047H) **never been used in active service
- Non-Seq Leaf stamp ** never been used in active service
- Green background paper by Basic Grey Lily Kate 6 x6 collection pack
- Scrap piece of light blue Bazzil
- Piece of KI Colourful ribbon set
- Marvy Metallic Marker in Blue
- Whispers Dye Ink in Azure
- Red buttons from stash
- Tombo Multi Adhesive
- Glossy Accents
- Sugarloaf Coloured Markers and Blender Pen
Total points gained 7.
Why not join in?