Just a quick tag I made to put on one of the many Xmas presents I need to wrap.
- Sage Dark Prism Cardstock
- Light Blue & Medium Cardstock (Papermania)
- White Prism Cardstock
- Mystic Medium Prism Cardstock
- Frame from SEI Frame sheet
- Red Check Ribbon (SG-me! spring release)
- Stamps: Snowmen (Magenta) Fa La La (Inkadinkado)
- Berry Pie Mix Zoomz
- Palette Noir Ink (Stewart Superior)
- COPICS: YR09 (Chinese Organe); R17 (Lipstick Red); G09 (Verenose Green)
- Corner Rounder
- Stamp out the snowmen image on white cardstock and colour in with the COPICS. Stick one of the frames from the sheet over the smaller snowman’s face. Cut out the frame.
- Matt this on light blue cardstock, then medium and then dark cardstock. Tear the bottom of the medium blue layer.
- Stick Zoomz centred under the image.
- Layer again on medium blue, stamp Fa La La in Palette Noir ink at the bottom of this. Tie red check ribbon in between the Fa La La and layered image.
- Cut a rectangular piece of the green cardstock, and round the corners and add the layered image piece.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie with ribbon.
sorry, I scanned this rather than a photo, as I’ve got to make another one of the Wedding Cake contraptions for a friend (which I’d forgotten about, and it has to be done by next week).
For this the supplies were:
- Latte cardstock (PM)
- Snowmen Stamp (Magenta)
- Fa-la-la (Inkadinkado)
- Celebration Tag (7gs)
- Rudolph’s Nose Zoomz
- Aquaflo Brush
- Dark Blue Whispers Dye Ink
- Versafine in Black
- COPIC markers, Lyra watercolours and Sakura
- Dark Blue cardstock (River Deep Collection by PM)
- Red spotty paper (Wild Asparagus)
- Photo turn and square brad
Basic Grey (Lily Kate) Bon Bon (cut in half to make 6 x 6 card)
Basic Grey (Lily Kate) 6 x 6 pad (for the blue and pink)
Sakura Glue Pen
Art Insitute Crystal Glitter
Magic Anti-Static Bag
Inkadinkado Polar Bear Stamp
NEW white embossing powder from SG-me!
Small piece of Scrapbook Sally dark blue cardstock
Piece of Rasberry ribbon
Purple Cow A5 cutter with flutted blade
Orchid Pastel Fluid Chalk Ink
- Basic Grey (Lily Kate) Rain
- Basic Grey (Lily Kate) Bon Bon
- Light Green Bazzil cardstock
- Dark Blue Bazzil cardstock
- ‘love, peace, joy” twill
- Polar Bears (Inkadinkado 95612M)
- Snowflake Background (Savvy Stamps)
- Aquaflow Brush
- Starry, Starry Night & Lilac Ink (Whispers)
- Jet Black StazOn
- Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura)
- Blue Stardust Gel Pen (Sakura)
- Crystal Glitter (Art Institute)
- Silver Metalic Marker by Marvy
- Purple Cow A5 cutting system
Make card blank made out of “Rain” paper with a strip of “Bon Bon” down the side. Add the twill to cover the join.
Stamp the Snowflake background with Starry, Starry Night Ink, and run the and Lilac around the edges of the card.
Stamp the Polar Bear image on to the light green Bazzil with StazOn. Draw under the snow line, and using an Aquaflo brush outwards to dilute and spread the colour.
Using the Quickie glue pen fill in the bears, and sprinkle on the AI Crystal Glitter. Also fill in some of the circles on the Bon Bon paper and do the same.
When dry, cut out the image using the Purple Cow Cutter and the flutter blade. Matt onto the dark blue cardstock. Run the Silver marker aroudn the edges, before you stick down in place onthe card.