It’s …………….. another box ……………….. about 7″, so the cardstock would have been 9″ wide by by 12″ long I think and scored at 1″ either side of the centre from memory – should write this stuff down!
It’s amazing just how many markers I use when I colour too, but in truth you could use far less than this and darken as you go.
One more box and a card to do now. No goat has been found, so I will have to think of something else – I’m thinking image transfer from the picture of the blessed creature from the Oxfam site onto a piece of stampboard at the mo.
Filed under COPIC, Glossy Accents, Joel the Reindeer (RRP-002), Markers and Colouring, Mini Pizza Boxes, Nestabilities, Prism, Scor-pal, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Toodles & Binks
I need to use this stamp, but had to come up with some kind of festive twist with it.
Actually, I’ve moved things on again since taking this, and have made a rectangular box to place a goat in (yes, a goat ….. well, a cyber goat anyway from Oxfam) – I thought I’d put a little label that says “care: contents contain nuts” on it too. I am currently in the process of cutting out a massive amount of Limeade Snowflakes and circle middles to go all around the edge. As well as the cyber goat there will be an Adam stamp (mounted on kling) and some liquer choccies.
Filed under Adam...you're so tweet (RRP-007), Doodlebug, Gems, Glossy Accents, Momento Ink, Nestabilities, Pearlidoodles, Prism, Scor-pal, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
Woohooo, my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder arrived yesterday, and I got a chance to play with it today.
I’ve had a layered/stitched tag kicking around on my desk for bloomin’ ages, and so I wizzed it through with the folder, what a difference it makes – how have I lived without one all this time!
- Joel (Toodles and Binks (08-10-RRP002) from Stamp Galaxy
- Pre-made stiched tag
- Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Palette Noir Ink Pad
- Bazzill Just the Edge paper strips
- Pale lemon and white lace trim
- Glossy Accents (Ranger) from Stamp Galaxy
- COPIC markers
- Pale cream and pink edged satin flowers
- Green brad (Papermania)
- Tiny pearls (Papermania)
- Sillicone glue
with a little bit of the beloved COPIC colouring.
Actually, I’ve forgotten to colour in his face, must do that.
- Y13 Lemon Yellow
- Y21 Buttercup Yellow
- C1 Cool Gray
- R20 Blush
- B21 Baby Blue
- YR07 Cadmium Yellow
- YR24 Pale Sepia
- R59 Cardinal
- BV04 Blue Berry
- G21 Lime Green
- Also used Sakura in blue and Pearl and Black Pearlidoodes, Glossy Accents
Actually, Suzy inspired me to use the glossy accents, check out her wonderful blog (especially if you’re into COPICS and beautiful, beautiful artwork).
Ohhh, and just a tip when using glossy accents, make sure it’s completely dry before you put it in a scanner with the lid loaded with heavy stuff – I’ve just done it, and it’s flippin’ annoying – arghghgh!
a day late I know, but Toodles has been invited to a Halloween Party on Friday by one of her friends. So this is a quick 2-5-7-10 bag to take some sweeties in.
- Stitched paper (double-sided paper) by WrMemoryKeepers
- Scrap of reverse side of matching striped paper by WRMemoryKeepers
- White Prism cardstock
- Button from BG Obsucre button pack
- Bright Green & Orange DMC embroidery thread
- Corner rounder punch (to make scallop)
- COPIC Markers – Skin White (E00); Chinese Orange (YR09); Cadmium Yellow (Y15); Olive (G99); Honey (Y39); Amethyst (V17); Verenose Green (G09) & Africano (E27)
- Glossy Accents (not shown on picture added after)
- Black Perlidoodles (not shown on picture added after)
- Stamp: Halloween Sheet (Tanda)
- Stamp: Vintage Alphabet (Scrapgoods)
- Versafine Black Ink
- Hot Cocoa Vintage Ink (Ranger)
- Hook & loop sticky pad
- Score-it board
- Hot Cocoa Vintage Dye Ink by Ranger
- With stitched paper make up a 2-5-7-10 bag using the Scor-it board.
- Stamp Witch image on to white cardstock with the Versafine ink, and colour in with COPIC markers. Matt onto orange side of co-ordinating WRMK paper.
- Using the corner rounder make a scallop edge to this matted image – I start in the middle and work out both sides. Run round all the edges with the Hot Cocoa Ink (ohhhh, and it smells so yummy as it’s scented). Afix to the bag towards the bottom.
- Stamp out “BOO” on white cardstock with the Hot Cocoa ink and matt with blue WRMK paper, affix to the flap.
- Make two holes centrally on the flap and tie on the BG button with green and orange DMC thread.
- On the underside of the flap affix the hook & loop fastening.
- Fill with child friendly sweeties – and eat a few whilst you do it.
After I’d taken the photo, I added some glossy accents to the pumpkin, and also some black dots on the flap with Perlidoodles.
- Intense Pink Prims Cardstock
- BG “Mellow” 6×6 cardstock for the brown and green layers
- Piece of green/pink watercolour paper (Paper Adventures)
- Penny Black Stickeroos Flower Field sheet (this is the third card in a row using it)
- Clear Micobeads
- Crazy Daisy “Jasmine” Prima
- Glossy Accents
- Star Corner Punch
- Corner Rounder
- Candyfloss Zoomz
- Chiaro Zoomz
- Gingerbread Versamagic
- Piece of green fibre from a Basic Grey pack (one of the original ones)
- Making Memories Knive (I use this all the time and always forget to mention it) **just had a slight hissy fit about mine**
- Clearview Metal edged ruler
- Scor-it Board
- Cricut Paper Trimmer (Provocraft) – always forget to mention that too
- Take a piece of the 12 x 12 Intense Pink cardstock, and cut in half. Using Scor-it make it into a 6×6 card blank. Round the two lefthand corners. Take the small border from the Stickeroos set, cut in half and add the two piece about halfway down the card on each side (that way you can’t see a join).
- Cut a piece of the watercolour pattern paper and cut to around 5×5. Use the star punch to make the ticket corners (see previous posts about this). Run the Gingerbread Versamagic around the edges.
- Add a Candyfloss Zoomz to all of the corners, except the bottom righthand one.
- Take a piece of the BG Brown paper and cut to approx. 41/4 x 41/4, and use the star punch to make the ticket corners.
- Take the flower image from the Stickeroos sheet, and add Glossy Accents to some of the flowers and sprinkle on microbeads. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry matt onto the Green BG pattern paper and trim using knife and clear ruler to 1/4 edge. Use the Star punch on the corners, but leave intact this time. Run the Gingerbread Versamagic around the edges.
- Add a Green Crazy Daisy from the “Jasmine” bottle, and place a Chiaro Zoomz in the centre.
- Tie the piece of green fibre around the spine.
Thank you by the way for all your lovely comments. They are so appreciated. BTW Lauren, email me your addy (address in the side bar), and I will send you a card.
** I’ve just got really irritated with my eldest – he’s 19 if I let him live – he’s always taking my stuff and doing inappropriate things with it. My beloved MM knife has gone missing and he’s probably whittling bloom bits of wood with it again ** Am I the only one who experiences a red mist when kids touch my precious stuff?
BTW, I’ve still got four more stickers to use from the Stickeroos sheet – they are such bloomin’ marvellous value for mone – and lush into the bargin.
- Take a piece of 12×12 Prism cardstock, and cut in half to measure 6×12″. Use the Scor-it board to make a fold in the centre so that it’s a 6×6″ card.
- Take a piece of the green paper from the BG Mellow stack, and cut to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2″. Use the star corner punch, and then cut off the stars to make turn them into Ticket Corners. Run the Perfect Pulmeria Versamagic all around the edges.
- Take a piece of the red paper from the BG Mellow stack and cut to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4″, and do the make the same ticket corners. Stamp all over with the Hero Arts Friends, Family, Celebrate stamps using Perfect Pulmeria Versamagic. Run the Perfect Pulmeria Versamagic all around the edges. Layer this on top of the green paper.
- Take the long stripped sticker from the Flower Field Stickeroos sheet, and place about 2/3rds of the way down across the whole card, and trim the edges.
- Take the flower image from the Stickeroos sheet, and matt onto the BG Brown paper. Trim to 1/4″ on top, bottom and righthand sides, leave a 1/2″ border down the lefthand side.
- With glossy accents, stick three Ginko Zoomz down this larger border at equal distance.
- Stamp “best wishes” onto some of the small leftover bit of BG Green paper, and matt onto BG Brown paper. Run the Perfect Pulmeria around the edges. Place this on the righthand side over the stripped border.
- Take one of the Prima Daisy Crazy Jasmine flowers and place on the corner of the main image. Add a Rudolph’s Nose Zoomz in the centre with glossy accents.