to cheer myself up – ‘cos I is very poorly, I’ve just dragged myself into a more upright position and swooshed a bit more Moon Glow Saxifrage Olive Copper around.
- Stamp: In My Garden Love Grows (Toodles & Binks 09-01-RRP-009) and Mixed Boquet Set (SU – supplied by Caz)
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU) and Kraft Cardstock (Prism)
- Masque pen
- Kiss pattern paper (7gs)
- Versamark Ink and verious fluid chalk inks
- Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink Dye Inks (SU)
- Chiaro Flo Embossing Powder
- COPICS: Cadmium Orange (YR07), Lavender (V06), Sky (B24) the nearest to the challenge colour B28 I had also Lime Green (G21), Pale Lilac (V12)
- Moonglow Starburst Stain – Saxifrage Olive Copper
- Sakura Pens
- Lilac and pale lemon organza ribbon
- Green Button (BG Obscure pack)
- Crystal Pearles Perles (which I coloured with the B24)
- Silicone glue
- Scor-pal & trusty MM trimmer
- Nestie: odd shape labels (sorry not sure what it’s really called) and edge border nestie
- Cuttlebug Machine
- embossed the tree In my Garden Love Grows using Versamark and Chiaro Flo EP, used masque pen on hearts, washed over with the Starburt Stains, dried with heat gun, and ironed off EP.
- rubbed off masque pen and coloured with the Cadmium Yellow and Lavender to darken in places.
- coloured the pearls with the Sky
- stamped images from Mixed Bouqet set and coloured with Pale Lilac and Lime Green, added Sakura in places
Filed under Basic Grey, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Fluid Chalk Ink, Heat Embossing, Love Grows (RRP-009), Markers and Colouring, Prism, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
Just to prove I can still do arty. Here’s the Charm to go with yesterday’s page. I wonder now if I should have done an arty page to go with it?
- Pattern Paper – English Paper Company
- Green Cardstock – Prism
- PM Buff, Cream and Brown cardstock
- Stamps: Fish and Basket (on the inside of the card) – Creative Expressions & Hand Stamped By (SU)
- COPIC Markers
- Chiaro Flo Clear Embossing Powder – SG-me!
- Palette Noir Ink
- Versamark & Lime Green Fluid Chalk Ink
- Green Stitched Ribbon – AMM
- Scor-it Board
- Cricut with Base Camp Cartridge
- Loopy Bard – Karen Foster
Used the Base Camp cartridge to cut the 80 and the postal stamp rectange and shadow background.
Stamped out the fish, roughly coloured in with COPICs, covered with Versamark and then several layers of Chiaro Flo (I know that it’s our own product, but it really is the most amazingly clear EP!).
Well, well, well …………. Peep Show won best Situation Comedy at the BAFTA’s last night, it was worth sitting through the whole thing just to see that. Such a shame the lovely David Mitchell didn’t win best Comedy Actor (he was robbed). I’m not a fan of Gavin & Stacy and don’t see the appeal of the fat chap, James somethingorother, who did win.
To celebrate I ordered the Series 1 of Peep Show for Rob (ohhh, I admit it me too) – who is now a massive convert to the series and a huge fan of the wonderful creation of Mark Corrigan.
Filed under Base Camp, Card, COPIC, Cricut, English Paper Co, Fluid Chalk Ink, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Papermania, Prism, Ribbon, Scor it, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
I won’t bore you with the details, but Toodles diving was cancelled. There’d been a mix up and her Instructor thought that she was 10 last week.
As she has to be 10, she couldn’t do the course, and we’ve had to re-book it for a fortnight hence. Obviously, she’s upset, but we’ve just bought a new Shining Star Creature (which has made her a VIP), so she’s actually bearing up quite well.
As I had some spare time, I’ve just started re-assembling her bedroom after all the electric work, and have just found time now to sit down with a glass of the red stuff, and make another Sugar Nellie Index card.
COPIC Colours used: E00 (Skin White), R20 (Blush), YG03 (Yellow Green), RV17 (Deep Magenta), R02 (Flesh), E31 (Brick Beige), Y17 (Cadmium Yellow), C1 (Cool Gray 1) plus the usual Palette Noir ink.
The background stamp (not that you can see it too well) is a tiny mirror and case image from my See-D’s Vintage Image set. The edge of the Whispers White (SU) cardstock has just been edged with Fluid Chalk Ink Violet (17).
I’m now just about to top up my glass, and have a stalk round the blogs whilst listening to Suzi Q – ohhh my goodness, they just don’t write music like that any more. I love rockn’roll.
with pink card blank, Stampington Cube and my favourite Sea Horse stamp from Anita’s.
Fluid chalk ink in Wisteria and Coral, and Azurite, and StazOn in Timber Brown.
It’s great to have a Mum to make you a card at 30 seconds notice isn’t it!