I need to use this stamp, but had to come up with some kind of festive twist with it.
Actually, I’ve moved things on again since taking this, and have made a rectangular box to place a goat in (yes, a goat ….. well, a cyber goat anyway from Oxfam) – I thought I’d put a little label that says “care: contents contain nuts” on it too. I am currently in the process of cutting out a massive amount of Limeade Snowflakes and circle middles to go all around the edge. As well as the cyber goat there will be an Adam stamp (mounted on kling) and some liquer choccies.
Filed under Adam...you're so tweet (RRP-007), Doodlebug, Gems, Glossy Accents, Momento Ink, Nestabilities, Pearlidoodles, Prism, Scor-pal, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
this is the card I’ve just done for one of my friends who is expecting in December.
- Use the Scor-it to make a 6 x6 card blank from the light pink bazzill. Then cut the front cover from corner to corner.
- Add the text paper to the inside of the card, and run the Whispers Pink Dye Ink around the edges.
- Stamp the Teddybella onto white cardstock and colour in, cut out with the fluted blade on the Purple Cow Cutter. Matt onto dark blue cardstock, and then Cupcake sugar coated cardstock.
- Decide where you want the image to be on the front, turn over, and make a small mark so that you know who far to put the adhesvie. Stick in place.
- With Dave (my Circut) and the Jasime Cartridge cut out “Oh Baby” at 1 1/4 on (speed=med, pressure=5 and depth 4), stick down using the left hand side of the front using the Sakura quickie pen.
- Using the other half of the Blue Bazzill from yesterday’s house project, make a 6×6 card blank with the Scor-it.
- With the Azure Seas stamp the larger solid bloom on the right hand side of the card.
- On the left hand side add a piece of the DCWV Retro paper left over from yesterday.
- On some white cardstock stamp the other large bloom with Art Print Brown and colour in with the COPICS. Cut out, bend up the petals, and add to the card, also add Diamond Stickles to the dots in the centres of the flowers, and on some of the dots of the pattern paper.
- Stamp out three leaves on to the Sugar Coated Limeade cardstock, cut out and stick on.
- Add Diamond Stickles to the centres of the solid blooms, and also tie the two fibres round the spine.
Another card using:
- On white cardstock cut three 1.5 circles in white cardstock.
- Stamp the cupcake image from the Celebration set with the Memories Art Print Brown, heat set and colour with COPICs. Add Glossy Accents and set aside to dry.
- Cut 2″ circles from the pink scrap cardstock. Mount the white circles on the pink.
- On a small piece of the pink scrap cardstock stamp “happy” and cut out with the flutted blade on the Purple Cow cutter, and edge with the Marvy Metallic purple pen.
- Cut a piece of limeade sugar coated cardstock wide enough for the card, and stick down.
- Add the three circles with the cup cake images to the lefthand side, and then to the right add the “happy” sentiment.
- Take a yellow and red daisy from the Aylssa Prima’s and add in between. Put a dot of Pearl Pearlidoodle in the middle of the flower.
Another card with the Doodlebug Celebration Clear Stamp Set.
Coloured with COPIC’s, with a bit of glossy accents on the heart at the top and the ribbon on the stack of presents.
Have I told you how much I love COPIC’s? Especially because you can colour ribbon with them. The ribbon on this one started out white, and in a second it matches, hey presto!
- Pale Green card blank
- Doodlebug Celebration Clear Stamp Set
- Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock in Cupcake
- PM White Cardstock
- Paper Salon Build a Bloom Set
- COPIC Markers in Cool Gray (C1), Yellow Green (YG03), Blush (R20) Brick Beige (E31) and Colourless Blender (0)
- Whispers Dye Ink in Savoy Green
- Memories Dye Ink in Black
- Glossy Accents
- Art Institute Crystal Glitter
- Circut Machine (mine is called Dave)
- Cricut Mini Monograms Cartridge
Sorry, the pic is a bit dark, it’s really dull here today.
Take green card blank and stamp the “happy” stamp from the Celebration Stamp Sheet right across the bottom in Savoy Green. Put aside.
Cut out white circles at 2″, and 2.5″ in cupcake sugar coated.
On the white circles stamp the ice cream image from the Celebration Stamp Sheet, and colour in with the COPIC’s, don’t forget to outline the whole with the Cool Grey and also do shadow in this colour underneath the image. Once you’ve coloured the images add glossy accents on the ice cream portion of the image, and then sprinkle on AI Crystal glitter. Stamp the dots from the Paper Salon Build a Bloom set around the outside of the circles in Savoy Green.
Mount the white circles onto the sugar coated cupcake circles with 3d foam and mount onto the card.
Inside the card stamp the “birthday” and bracket images from the Celebration clear stamp set.
Also decorate the envelope, and colour the images with PM markers and the circles from the Paper Salon Build a Bloom Set.
2 of them by Doodlebug, Sugar Coated cardstock and their Celebration Clear Stamp set the 3rd is my Cricut – yes, Dave is getting more and more work, and he’s good at it too!
4th would have to be my COPIC’s and 5 would be Basic Grey.
What are your favourite 5 things at the moment, I’d love to know.