phew, managed to get my entry done last night.
This week’s was a to do a large monogram of your name. Obviously then, mine was a “K”. I did wonder what I’d use it for then it occured that as it’s Karen’s birthday tomorrow, I will add it to her flowers (I used the same stamps as for her card).
Check out the challenge over at their Cyberblog (there a link in my side bar), as there’s blog candy up for grabs, and you’ve still got a few hours to get it done.
Filed under Challenge, Chiaro Flo EP, Cricut, Distress Inks, Galaxy Gold EP, Palette Ink, Ribbon, Roses In Winder -SU set, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, UK STampers weekly challenge, Walk in the Garden Cartridge
sorry, not the best image in the world as I’ve cropped the left hand side a bit too tight.
Used the BG Blush Kit as a base, and added stamping on the big heart with my old staple the Stamp Oasis French Manuscript and a daisy from the Prima Crazy Daisy Alyssa, which co-ordinate with Blush so beautifully.
Used a different rub on from the suggested one, and a piece of raspberry velvet ribbon for the ribbon basket, ohhh and a small Jade self-adhesive pearl in the centre of the daisy which I had left over from the wedding cake project.
I’ve lined the inside of the card with a piece of Daisy D’s manuscript paper as I didn’t like the plainess of the brown cardblank that came with the kit.
All edging has been done with either Worn Lipstick Distress Ink or a similar colour Whispers markers.
Stamps used: See-D’s 5055 Piece of Cake
Inks: Whispers Dye Ink in Butterscotch and Savoy Green and Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger
Other: Papermania Card blank in Latte (I cut up another card blank to get the cardstock for the central image) and Dark Green Bazzill cardstock.
phew, somebody else has come clean about “uncool” stamp ownership, glad I’m not the only one then!
Stamps: See-D’s Vintage (50165) for clock and caddy image on the background and tea cup, and Stamp Connection Scrabble letters for the “Tea Time?”. Stamp Oasis French Manuscript
Inks: Whispers Dye Inks in Butterscotch and Savoy Green. Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and Jet Black StazOn. Colour pencils to for the teacup image.
Other supplies: Junkitz pattern paper, Prism Cardstock in Lilac. Lace and brown ribbon, metallic staples and tiny gold heart confetti.
this is the left hand side from yesterday’s post, I might have to move the word “love” as I stupidly didn’t check where the holes for the posts went.
I need to re-scan the righthand page as I accidentally deleted it.
Stamps used: Paper Artsy Kids Plate, Anita’s Seahorse and Heart background.
Inks: Crystal Blush re-inker, Pearlescent Purple and Coffee Brilliance and Antique Linen and Old Paper Distress Inks
I got a nice surprise this morning, Guy came back from Sevenoaks bearing a Pine Green Whispers Dye Ink for me.
Apart from that, I’ve been busily houseworking, and then took Lydia swimming this afternoon.
We’ve just had fish and chips for supper, and are about to settle down to a dose of Dr Who.
just another, and very quick entry into Wednesday Stamper’s turquoise challenge.
Cardstock is Bazzill pink (6 x 6 blank), then a 3″ piece of turquoise cardstock from Heartwarming Vintage slab, with one the pictures from the Paper Artsy 008 sheet matted with gold, purple velvet and then chocolate brown cardstock.
The background is stamped with Penmanship (Penny Black) in Antique Linen Distress Ink, then Pressed Lacy Flower (Savvy Stamps) in Violet Whispers Dye Ink. All edges have been run over with the Antique Linen Distress Ink. Just a scrap of turquoise/pink ribbon added to the spine.
fiddling around with dye ink. This is a small piece of the SEI green dots paper, with Dusty Concord Distress Ink rubbed on my craft sheet, spritzed and the paper run through it. I then add some sea salt and leave to dry.
Trimmed with my A5 Multi Trimmer with the wavy blade in, and added the Shore Cliffe Trim and wording (Stampington) down one side, Judikins Floral Fabric cube images in the background stamped in Starry Starry Night, and the tiny swirl is from my Hero Arts stamped in Savoy Green.
The oriental lady was stamped on cream cardstock and embossed with Galactic Gold Embossing Powder. Then she was coloured with Sakura Glaze Pens, cut out and added on top with silicon glue.
Then I just ran a Brilliance Moonlight White inkpad around the edge.
I’ve also laminated the index sheets of the new Aud Design stamps, in readiness to cut out the stamps. I’ve also got quite a few Paper Artsy sheets to cut out – I hate cutting out stamps really I do – I’m seriously considering buying Guy a scroll saw and getting him to do them for me.