mmmm, now this picture (taken by the Rubbah Elf I hasten to add) just does not do justice to how shiney the embossed circles are, or how beautifully irridescent the fish are in real life….. it’s all really 3-d, but again it most definitely has not come through – this is destined for a Birthday Boy tomorrow, so I am not sure if I can bet a better shot, but will give it a go.
Hippity hopping around is much better, but I am still in loads of pain – this bit of crafting has made me feel way better though.
EDITED TO ADD: Nope try as I might I can’t capture just how this shines in reality – soz about that.
E11 ~ Barely Beige
E27 ~ Africano
E31 ~ Brick Beige
E41 ~ Pearl White
E57 ~ Light Walnut
G21 ~ Lime Green
R02 ~ Flesh
YR 14 ~ Caramel
YR24 ~ Pale Sepia
Cutlebug: Standard Circles and Petite Scallop Circles
Cuttlebug: Circles Embossing Folder
Filed under At the Galaxy, Brilliance, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Heat Embossing, Irridescent Medium, Markers and Colouring, Momento Ink, Nestabilities, Prism, Stamping
to cheer myself up – ‘cos I is very poorly, I’ve just dragged myself into a more upright position and swooshed a bit more Moon Glow Saxifrage Olive Copper around.
- Stamp: In My Garden Love Grows (Toodles & Binks 09-01-RRP-009) and Mixed Boquet Set (SU – supplied by Caz)
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU) and Kraft Cardstock (Prism)
- Masque pen
- Kiss pattern paper (7gs)
- Versamark Ink and verious fluid chalk inks
- Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink Dye Inks (SU)
- Chiaro Flo Embossing Powder
- COPICS: Cadmium Orange (YR07), Lavender (V06), Sky (B24) the nearest to the challenge colour B28 I had also Lime Green (G21), Pale Lilac (V12)
- Moonglow Starburst Stain – Saxifrage Olive Copper
- Sakura Pens
- Lilac and pale lemon organza ribbon
- Green Button (BG Obscure pack)
- Crystal Pearles Perles (which I coloured with the B24)
- Silicone glue
- Scor-pal & trusty MM trimmer
- Nestie: odd shape labels (sorry not sure what it’s really called) and edge border nestie
- Cuttlebug Machine
- embossed the tree In my Garden Love Grows using Versamark and Chiaro Flo EP, used masque pen on hearts, washed over with the Starburt Stains, dried with heat gun, and ironed off EP.
- rubbed off masque pen and coloured with the Cadmium Yellow and Lavender to darken in places.
- coloured the pearls with the Sky
- stamped images from Mixed Bouqet set and coloured with Pale Lilac and Lime Green, added Sakura in places
Filed under Basic Grey, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Cuttlebug, Fluid Chalk Ink, Heat Embossing, Love Grows (RRP-009), Markers and Colouring, Prism, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Versamagic
sorry, it’s had to be photographed flat, as the Pearlidoodles are still drying.
It’s the first time that I’ve had a chance to take part in Isa’s Ismaki Challenges.
Filed under At the Galaxy, Celeste The Fairy (RPP-001), Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Heat Embossing, Ismaki Challenges, Nestabilities, Palette Ink, Prism, Ribbon, Sakura, Scor it, SG-me, Stampin' Up (SU), Toodles & Binks, Wizard & Dies
phew, managed to get my entry done last night.
This week’s was a to do a large monogram of your name. Obviously then, mine was a “K”. I did wonder what I’d use it for then it occured that as it’s Karen’s birthday tomorrow, I will add it to her flowers (I used the same stamps as for her card).
Check out the challenge over at their Cyberblog (there a link in my side bar), as there’s blog candy up for grabs, and you’ve still got a few hours to get it done.
Filed under Challenge, Chiaro Flo EP, Cricut, Distress Inks, Galaxy Gold EP, Palette Ink, Ribbon, Roses In Winder -SU set, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, UK STampers weekly challenge, Walk in the Garden Cartridge
Just to prove I can still do arty. Here’s the Charm to go with yesterday’s page. I wonder now if I should have done an arty page to go with it?
I salivate over the lovely things pieces of work that Zindorf produces, and have resolved to definitely get to know my brayer.
I’ve set myself the target of doing 101 pieces of artwork with it – not every day, but at least once a week is the plan – and then hopefully by the end of that the brayer and I will be best buds.
So, this is number 101 on the countdown.
I’m quite pleased with it, but do still need to work on keeping the middle section a defined colour.
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU)
- Seahorse stamp (Anita’s)
- Fern & starfish stamps (Stampington Bolio set)
- SU Dye Inks in Bareley Banana, Certain Celery, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip
- Denim Adirondak Dye Ink
- Palette Noir ink
- Versamark Pen
- Chiaro Flo Clear Embossing Powder
- COPIC Markers in Flesh, Pink & Yellow
Filed under Adirondak, Anitas Stamps, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Getting to know my brayer, Heat Embossing, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Stampington, Uncategorized