I salivate over the lovely things pieces of work that Zindorf produces, and have resolved to definitely get to know my brayer.
I’ve set myself the target of doing 101 pieces of artwork with it – not every day, but at least once a week is the plan – and then hopefully by the end of that the brayer and I will be best buds.
So, this is number 101 on the countdown.
I’m quite pleased with it, but do still need to work on keeping the middle section a defined colour.
- Whispers White Cardstock (SU)
- Seahorse stamp (Anita’s)
- Fern & starfish stamps (Stampington Bolio set)
- SU Dye Inks in Bareley Banana, Certain Celery, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip
- Denim Adirondak Dye Ink
- Palette Noir ink
- Versamark Pen
- Chiaro Flo Clear Embossing Powder
- COPIC Markers in Flesh, Pink & Yellow
Filed under Adirondak, Anitas Stamps, Chiaro Flo EP, COPIC, Getting to know my brayer, Heat Embossing, Markers and Colouring, Palette Ink, Stampin' Up (SU), Stamping, Stampington, Uncategorized
- Red Bazzill
- Light Green Bazzill
- Chloe’s Closet Xmas Tree Paper
- Brr! stamp by Savvy Stamps
- Snowman Stamp by PM
- Red/green jewels and green stars from the PM Xmas Embellishment kit
- COPIC markers Pale Olive (YG95), Chinese Orange (YR09), Cadmium Red (R27), Yellow Green (YG03), Cool Gray No. 1 (C1) and also pale blue Sugarloaf marker
- Glossy Accents
- Scor-it board
- Black Memories Permanent Ink
- Purple Cow A5 cutter (with flutted blade)
- Make a card blank from the red cardstock (measurements 4 1/2 x 11″).
- Then cut a piece of light green cardstock measuring approximately 4 x 5 1/4″.
- Add a piece of the Tree paper measuring approximately 3 3/4 x 5″.
- Add a horizantal band with the light green cardstock ( approximately 2 1/4 x 4 1/2″). Add a slightly smaller band of the red over this and stamp on Brrr!! in Memories Black.
- On a piece of white cardstock stamp the Snowmen in Memories Blank and colour in with the COPICS and PM sugarloaf marker.
- Cut out this image using the flutted blade and mount towards the top right hand side of the pattern paper.
- Add on red and green jewels in the corners, and a few green stars.
more makes from the Blush card kit, this time I used one of the chipboard pieces – the heart.
Finger-painted it with Jo Sonja’s Napthol Crimson, then stamped with the Anita’s Heart background stamp in Jet Black StazOn, added Versamark over the top and Chiaro Flo Clear Embossing Powder (SG-me!).
Also added some of the Hero Arts 3mm gems to the flower centres of the floral background paper.
with pink card blank, Stampington Cube and my favourite Sea Horse stamp from Anita’s.
Fluid chalk ink in Wisteria and Coral, and Azurite, and StazOn in Timber Brown.
It’s great to have a Mum to make you a card at 30 seconds notice isn’t it!
this is the opposite side (same stamps, inks, etc).
this is the left hand side from yesterday’s post, I might have to move the word “love” as I stupidly didn’t check where the holes for the posts went.
I need to re-scan the righthand page as I accidentally deleted it.
Stamps used: Paper Artsy Kids Plate, Anita’s Seahorse and Heart background.
Inks: Crystal Blush re-inker, Pearlescent Purple and Coffee Brilliance and Antique Linen and Old Paper Distress Inks
I got a nice surprise this morning, Guy came back from Sevenoaks bearing a Pine Green Whispers Dye Ink for me.
Apart from that, I’ve been busily houseworking, and then took Lydia swimming this afternoon.
We’ve just had fish and chips for supper, and are about to settle down to a dose of Dr Who.