- Flower Pattern Paper
- Scrap of Medium Blue cardstock (left over from yesterday’s post)
- Stamp by Savvy Stamps
- Sugar Nellie image coloured in with COPICS (see this post for colours used)
- Blue Sakura Gelly Roll pen
- Velcro square for closure
- Scor-it Board
I did threaten to get going a bit earlier with my Blog Candy…..so I’ve made one bag (which has Zoomz, Ribbon and other bits and bobs in it), just got two more to make.
They need a home, so tell me what makes you laugh and why?
finally, I hear you all cry.
Supplies: Chloe’s Closet & Basic Grey Paper; Pink Pearlidoodles, Stamp: Teddy by Magnolia and Circle Sentiment by Aud; COPIC markers (there’s a surprise); Prima Crazy Daisy “Aylssa” & “Jasmine” packs.
They are 2-5-7-10 bags, which are super easy to make, with the image coloured and cut out, and then added to the front.
a day late I know, but Toodles has been invited to a Halloween Party on Friday by one of her friends. So this is a quick 2-5-7-10 bag to take some sweeties in.
- Stitched paper (double-sided paper) by WrMemoryKeepers
- Scrap of reverse side of matching striped paper by WRMemoryKeepers
- White Prism cardstock
- Button from BG Obsucre button pack
- Bright Green & Orange DMC embroidery thread
- Corner rounder punch (to make scallop)
- COPIC Markers – Skin White (E00); Chinese Orange (YR09); Cadmium Yellow (Y15); Olive (G99); Honey (Y39); Amethyst (V17); Verenose Green (G09) & Africano (E27)
- Glossy Accents (not shown on picture added after)
- Black Perlidoodles (not shown on picture added after)
- Stamp: Halloween Sheet (Tanda)
- Stamp: Vintage Alphabet (Scrapgoods)
- Versafine Black Ink
- Hot Cocoa Vintage Ink (Ranger)
- Hook & loop sticky pad
- Score-it board
- Hot Cocoa Vintage Dye Ink by Ranger
- With stitched paper make up a 2-5-7-10 bag using the Scor-it board.
- Stamp Witch image on to white cardstock with the Versafine ink, and colour in with COPIC markers. Matt onto orange side of co-ordinating WRMK paper.
- Using the corner rounder make a scallop edge to this matted image – I start in the middle and work out both sides. Run round all the edges with the Hot Cocoa Ink (ohhhh, and it smells so yummy as it’s scented). Afix to the bag towards the bottom.
- Stamp out “BOO” on white cardstock with the Hot Cocoa ink and matt with blue WRMK paper, affix to the flap.
- Make two holes centrally on the flap and tie on the BG button with green and orange DMC thread.
- On the underside of the flap affix the hook & loop fastening.
- Fill with child friendly sweeties – and eat a few whilst you do it.
After I’d taken the photo, I added some glossy accents to the pumpkin, and also some black dots on the flap with Perlidoodles.
this is the made up box from last night.
I haven’t added any instructions for this, because they are included in UK STampers Newsletter, which will be out later this month (I know, at last I hear you cry).
Stamps used: Cactus Pink Wildflower Seeds, Paper Salon Build a Bloom Tin, Aud Circles & Sentiments Sheet.
Other: White PM cardstock, piece of Wild Asparagus paper (for scallop piece), Copic Markers (colours as per previous post), Stickles Diamond glitter, Cricut Mini Monograms (for scallop), organza ribbon in pale violet, small piece of Anita’s sticky ribbon (green).
By the way, if you’ve been even slightly considering COPIC markers (and as they are expensive, it’s a bit of an investment), I would completely say go for it ………. they are marvellous and I wubs ’em completely and utterly
no piccie to show you yet of it, but I’ve instructions for this box for ages now, and only just got around to having a go.
3rd time lucky, as the instructions were not all that clear, but I have it worked out now, and it’s so simple, and I think lovely when it’s made up.
I’m just stamping and colouring it at the mo – that’s the only drawback with my latest obsession, the colouring….it takes a while.
Hopefully, in the future I can take stamped images and my COPIC’s when I watch Lydia dive, swim, act, sing, dance etc. – that way I could build up a library of stamped and coloured images to use for cards.
Anyhoo, it’s been a bit busy at work today, and I’m feeling a bit creamed, so I will say nighty night, sleep tight, and hopefully will have a piccie of the finished box tomorrow.