as Toodles and Binks are now going to be sponsoring the challenge on a regular basis, and this week was our first week, I just had to take part, as for the last two weeks I’ve got as far as actually colouring in something, and then not having time to come through!
I decided I would use Chickadee (RRP-010), and make a small Easter Card for the Inlaws.
I used my large shaped label nestie as the basis for the card (but just staying short of the top, so you end up with a folded card) and then cut out the same shape again in pattern paper and lined it up just at the bottom. I will try and do a quick tutorial of that in the week if I can.
- Chickadee Easter Wishes Stamp from Toodles & Binks (Stamp Galaxy)
- Large shaped Nestie set
- SU Heat’n’Stick Powder (StampingCaz)
- SU Glitter (StampingCaz)
- SU Barely Banana & Old Olive (StampingCaz)
- Memento Rich Cocoa
- Gingerbread Dewdrop Versamagic (Stamp Galaxy)
- Yellow ribbon
- Hat pin and some beads
- Cardstock was from Rymans (and colours beautifully with COPICS)
- COPIC Colours: RV29 Crimson (challenge colour); E57 Light Walnut (challenge colour); YG67 Moss (challenge colour); E31 Brick Beige; Y15 Cadmium Yellow; R20 Blush; RV11 Pink; Y38 Honey; C1; colourless blender
My I have to say so many of you are loving both Chickadee and Amelie Bunnykins.