Woohooo, my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder arrived yesterday, and I got a chance to play with it today.
I’ve had a layered/stitched tag kicking around on my desk for bloomin’ ages, and so I wizzed it through with the folder, what a difference it makes – how have I lived without one all this time!
- Joel (Toodles and Binks (08-10-RRP002) from Stamp Galaxy
- Pre-made stiched tag
- Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Palette Noir Ink Pad
- Bazzill Just the Edge paper strips
- Pale lemon and white lace trim
- Glossy Accents (Ranger) from Stamp Galaxy
- COPIC markers
- Pale cream and pink edged satin flowers
- Green brad (Papermania)
- Tiny pearls (Papermania)
- Sillicone glue