Just a quick tag I made to put on one of the many Xmas presents I need to wrap.
- Sage Dark Prism Cardstock
- Light Blue & Medium Cardstock (Papermania)
- White Prism Cardstock
- Mystic Medium Prism Cardstock
- Frame from SEI Frame sheet
- Red Check Ribbon (SG-me! spring release)
- Stamps: Snowmen (Magenta) Fa La La (Inkadinkado)
- Berry Pie Mix Zoomz
- Palette Noir Ink (Stewart Superior)
- COPICS: YR09 (Chinese Organe); R17 (Lipstick Red); G09 (Verenose Green)
- Corner Rounder
- Stamp out the snowmen image on white cardstock and colour in with the COPICS. Stick one of the frames from the sheet over the smaller snowman’s face. Cut out the frame.
- Matt this on light blue cardstock, then medium and then dark cardstock. Tear the bottom of the medium blue layer.
- Stick Zoomz centred under the image.
- Layer again on medium blue, stamp Fa La La in Palette Noir ink at the bottom of this. Tie red check ribbon in between the Fa La La and layered image.
- Cut a rectangular piece of the green cardstock, and round the corners and add the layered image piece.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie with ribbon.