- White card blank
- Basic Grey Lily Kate Rain
- Grey Cardstock (Prism)
- Pink & Lemon Primas
- Antique Brad
- Paper Salon Build a Bloom Tin
- Whispers Dye Ink in Savoy Green and Lilac
- Cricut Machine & Mini Monograms Cartridge
- Lemon Pearlidoodles
- Diamond Stickles
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Making Memories Yellow Ribbon
- Take white card blank, fold and stamp on blooms and swirls from the Build a Bloom Tin in the Savoy Green and Whispers Dye Ink
- With the Rain pattern paper, cut the “Smile” word at 2.5″.
- Cut the blackout for it in grey cardstock.
- Assemble the two together, and layer the Primas and Brad over the dot of the i.
- Stick onto the cardblank with the Scrapbook Adhesive, being careful that you don’t get any squeeze out.
- Tie around some of the yellow ribbon from the MM mono ribbon set.
I think that I may well go on to add either some gems or glitter on some of the blooms….’cause I like bling.
Yep, I was right, when I looked at it again, it was just toooooo plain. So I added some Pearlidoodles (I love them and use them loads, but very few people have discovered them, they are a much cheaper, and IMHO better option than other dimensional paint that you can get), and I also added some Diamond Stickles, now I feel happier. It’s all drying, so I will add a new picture tomorrow.