this is my entry into the UK STampers Use your Stash Challenge (although for obvious reasons whilst I’m collecting points that’s just for fun).
Challenge #1 was to use a stamp that has not seen active service, and make either an ATC or card with it.
I used this fabbie little Magenta Image of the apple tree, which I got about 3 years ago for Christmas from one of the kids.
- Magenta Stamp (36047H) **never been used in active service
- Non-Seq Leaf stamp ** never been used in active service
- Green background paper by Basic Grey Lily Kate 6 x6 collection pack
- Scrap piece of light blue Bazzil
- Piece of KI Colourful ribbon set
- Marvy Metallic Marker in Blue
- Whispers Dye Ink in Azure
- Red buttons from stash
- Tombo Multi Adhesive
- Glossy Accents
- Sugarloaf Coloured Markers and Blender Pen
Total points gained 7.
Why not join in?